Thread Rating:
Scottish Cup quarter-final replay - ICT v Hibs
(15-03-2016, 23:25)1Wattie Wrote: TWG
Remind me please, How many cups have Rangers won in the last 4 seasons??

Oh dear, is that your best?

Most successful club in the world and everybody knows it.

(15-03-2016, 23:58)TIN TIN Wrote:
(15-03-2016, 23:25)1Wattie Wrote: TWG
Remind me please, How many cups have Rangers won in the last 4 seasons??

They've won a couple of the lower league titles only Wattie since this new club was allowed to enter the SPFL

I think you'll find that Rangers entered the SPFL on the same date as every other club.  Doh
The "what channels it on larry?" RSC  circle jerk is missing a member. Literally  Laugh  Laugh

Must be getting all excited at his annual visit to see the ersatz rangers.
Yip they hold the record just now but some other club will take that over now that club is no longer in existence.
(16-03-2016, 12:54)Fredstersafool Wrote: Yip they hold the record just now but some other club will take that over now that club is no longer in existence.

I'm sure real madrid,barcelona and bayern all wish they had deidco's history  Laugh Laugh 

worlds most successful club my arse.
0762 likes this post
Worlds most despised club is more apt
We could create a list of reasons why that is indeed the case Fredster (start with the Manchester riots, a disgrace to Glasgow and the good name of Scottish footie!) and will they never accept the fact they were liquidated and the company name/footie club name was eradicated! The same scenario as the corrupt business that shuts itself down because it's been found to be corrupt and then sets itself up under a different name but practises the same way instead of being shut down altogether to protect members of the public from being stung by said corrupt business.
(16-03-2016, 13:02)hibeejim21 Wrote:
(16-03-2016, 12:54)Fredstersafool Wrote: Yip they hold the record just now but some other club will take that over now that club is no longer in existence.

I'm sure real madrid,barcelona and bayern all wish they had deidco's history  Laugh Laugh 

worlds most successful club my arse.

Still hurting i see Jim. It's a joy to see.
(16-03-2016, 14:11)supercooper Wrote: Still hurting i see Jim. It's a joy to see.

It's easier to hate Rangers instead of their own shower of perma-bottlers. Yet, they have to invent mythical, fantastical scenarios to try to justify it. Then they hate Rangers fans for not going along with their lies and fantasies?

Freud would have to write a new book.
Your still safe from hatred Trus because you are NOT A FAN
I pay money to Rangers. That makes me a supporter. Now f*ck off.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »