Thread Rating:
Over 26,000 Hibs fans heading for Hampden!
(04-03-2016, 18:28)hibeejim21 Wrote: Its a cup final ffs...falkirk would have capacity based on their cup final crowd,so would ict,.

But aye hibs just have fairweather fans...

Erm no they wouldn't their support is small regardless, maybe an extra couple of thousand turning up. A better analogy would be Aberdeen or Dundee utd, fair weather fans also.
(04-03-2016, 18:25)TheWorthinGer Wrote:
hibeejim21 Wrote:More of the usual from the internet stream loyal.

I go to every game while I'm in Glasgow and if I lived within reasonable travelling distance I'd be a season ticket holder.

You can't deflect from the fact that you have a massive fair weather support only seen when you make it to a final and that if they filled easter road every home game your club would be a far greater force in the game.  Since the running costs of the stadium are basically fixed every extra ticket sold's full value would go to the club.

Spare me the "look at me" crap. You have zero room to talk.

Fairweather support lol....under mccoist your support was disguised as blue plastic when results hit the skids.
likes this post
Spot on jim
(04-03-2016, 18:31)Fredstersafool Wrote: Think it's fair to say outside of Celtic and The Rangers it's pretty standard that fans come out when there clubs reach a cup final,I mean maybe even Trus would go to a game

They start weeping if you slag one of their own for not going too Fred.

Hypocrisy off the chart.
(04-03-2016, 18:31)hibeejim21 Wrote:
(04-03-2016, 18:25)TheWorthinGer Wrote:
hibeejim21 Wrote:More of the usual from the internet stream loyal.

I go to every game while I'm in Glasgow and if I lived within reasonable travelling distance I'd be a season ticket holder.

You can't deflect from the fact that you have a massive fair weather support only seen when you make it to a final and that if they filled easter road every home game your club would be a far greater force in the game.  Since the running costs of the stadium are basically fixed every extra ticket sold's full value would go to the club.

Spare me the "look at me" crap. You have zero room to talk.

Fairweather support lol....under mccoist your support was disguised as blue plastic when results hit the skids.
That was down to the regime you forget the 40,000 turning up before that. And by the way regardless of the boycott 30,000 season tickets plus had already been bought for that season. So spare the deflection crap your support is piss poor. At least Hearts fill their ground, forever in their shadow!
"down to the regime"

Hahahahahahaha
Utter pish Coop,granted there were those who never went due to that,but thousands stayed away because you were crap
(04-03-2016, 18:41)Fredstersafool Wrote: Utter pish Coop,granted there were those who never went due to that,but thousands stayed away because you were crap

The cheek of these xxxx is unbelievable.

(04-03-2016, 18:31)supercooper Wrote:
(04-03-2016, 18:28)hibeejim21 Wrote: Its a cup final ffs...falkirk would have capacity based on their cup final crowd,so would ict,.

Erm no they wouldn't their support is small regardless, maybe an extra couple of thousand turning up. A better analogy would be Aberdeen or Dundee utd, fair weather fans also.

Erm yes.

If they can go to a cup final they can make a league game.

Unless you are just tailoring your argument to suit. Wouldnae be like you.

(04-03-2016, 18:30)TheWorthinGer Wrote:
hibeejim21 Wrote:Its a cup final ffs...falkirk would have capacity based on their cup final crowd,so would ict,.

Whitabootery: Nobody said it was just Hibs...what would Freud say?

He would say you are being a knob.
(04-03-2016, 18:38)hibeejim21 Wrote: Hahahahahahaha

That's exactly what i'll be doing if your'e confined to another season in the championship. 

(04-03-2016, 18:46)hibeejim21 Wrote: The cheek of these **** is unbelievable.

(04-03-2016, 18:31)supercooper Wrote:

Erm yes.

If they can go to a cup final they can make a league game.

Unless you are just tailoring your argument to suit. Wouldnae be like you.

This coming from the king Editor! 
I have seen what Ict bring to Hampden, it aint much.  Now away and get that 20 yo replica shirt washed for Hampden big day out an all that.
(04-03-2016, 18:46)hibeejim21 Wrote:
(04-03-2016, 18:30)TheWorthinGer Wrote:
hibeejim21 Wrote:Its a cup final ffs...falkirk would have capacity based on their cup final crowd,so would ict,.

Whitabootery: Nobody said it was just Hibs...what would Freud say?

He would say you are being a knob.

No, he would say your obvious deflection was an inner acceptance of the truth of my statement that you can't bear to express outwardly.

Average attendance of c.9300 yet taking 26k and above to Hampden.  That's shocking - 18k fans that don't go to any other Hibs games.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »