Thread Rating:
Over 26,000 Hibs fans heading for Hampden!
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6256

That's Hibs already needing an additional allocation of match tickets for the League Cup final and the Cabbage fans are certainly on course to take over the national stadium. Should be a great atmosphere on the day! Thumb up
likes this post
It's amazing how many come out of the woodwork for a final. Wink
(04-03-2016, 16:09)supercooper Wrote: It's amazing how many come out of the woodwork for a final. Wink

Every time. Imagine the stature if they turned up every home game - you'd have 8000 locked out.

I'm embarrassed for them.

More of the usual from the internet stream loyal.
0762 likes this post
(04-03-2016, 18:15)hibeejim21 Wrote: More of the usual from the internet stream loyal.

No just not fair weather fans.  Tongue
hibeejim21 Wrote:More of the usual from the internet stream loyal.

I go to every game while I'm in Glasgow and if I lived within reasonable travelling distance I'd be a season ticket holder.

You can't deflect from the fact that you have a massive fair weather support only seen when you make it to a final and that if they filled easter road every home game your club would be a far greater force in the game.  Since the running costs of the stadium are basically fixed every extra ticket sold's full value would go to the club.
I guess he's pointing the finger at his own exile fans too Worth. Pretty slant eyed view to take.
Its a cup final ffs...falkirk would have capacity based on their cup final crowd,so would ict,.

But aye hibs just have fairweather fans...
0762 likes this post
hibeejim21 Wrote:Its a cup final ffs...falkirk would have capacity based on their cup final crowd,so would ict,.

But aye hibs just have fairweather fans...

Whitabootery: Nobody said it was just Hibs...what would Freud say?
Think it's fair to say outside of Celtic and The Rangers it's pretty standard that fans come out when there clubs reach a cup final,I mean maybe even Trus would go to a game
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »