Thread Rating:
The real story/explanation unfolds - a Stokes rift and a dressing room split!
They are part of Scottish football you simpleton. Again how were they ripped off.

That's your default setting anytime you post anything ridiculous, which is quite a lot. Straight to being abusive.
Me being abusive that is a laugh coming from you.

Your club since it's existence to it's death and resurrection has robbed Scottish football,paying next to nothing to clubs for there players knowing they have little to no choice of giving in with unsettling tactics, having ref's lino's etc in yer pockets/lodges,cheated there way to the top until they were caught out,when Craig Whyte fuqed you lot I don't think there was a single fan in Scotland outwith you knuckle draggers who never had a huge smile on there faces,and then by Chuck,again payback is a bitch eh??
Are you sure you are a Jumbo? Because you don't half sound like a Tim. So you are happy none of your trophies under mad Vlad weren't tainted? And he didn't half xxxx your tawdry club.

Always a bridesmaid Fred! A lifetime of abject monotony. That's your life summed up.
You still here?

By the way if you look back through the posting history I have said all along we cheated never once have I denied what the clubs hierarchy done,I have also said the boy destroyed the club,at least our club survived unlike your club which died.

Again are you still here??

Bridesmaid?? were did The Rangers finish in relation Hearts last season eh eh?? Prize PLUM goes well with knuckle draggers
[quote='Fredstersafool' pid='75275' dateline='1456822038']
You still here?

Again are you still here??
You seem not too sure of your whereabouts.
Blimey thought I'd clicked the wrong button and ended up on the Boxing forum again........as long as we don't get the main bout of 0762 v Worthing again  Whistle   Big Grin
"FOREVER UNITED"
No boxing Exeter just discussion,besides I wouldn't dare tackle Cooper after him telling me he would love to give me a slap that must mean he's hard as Fuq and i'm no.
Aren't you Fred?.......as a Hearts supporter?   Huh   Big Grin
"FOREVER UNITED"
I never realised you had to be a hardman to be a hearts fan thicke skinned yes lol.
OK, rhino lol
"FOREVER UNITED"
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »