Thread Rating:
The real story/explanation unfolds - a Stokes rift and a dressing room split!
That share issue is going to take a dent now. If Tynie and family are anything to go by.
TheWorthinGer likes this post
From 0762 (that's my forum name and it has been the same on Hibs.net etc for about the past ten years unless I've missed some divine intervention that has changed it!!)
I'm afraid not supercooper and another wrong assumption. I've already put in as much money, that I can afford to pay out to support Hibs, and I can assure you it's not a pittance and I don't regret backing Hibs financially in this way. Indeed I believe this is the way to move forward collectively for a club of Hibs size in order to maximise what Hibs have to offer on the pitch and in ultimately attracting more fans to ER Stadium in a city like Embro that has a continually growing population. This policy is about the future (a positive and secure one!), not just about the here n now, and I'll embrace it by putting more money into the club when I can and I know there are lotsa Hibs fans who will be backing the club in this way as well. There are different ways to support a football club and this is one avenue that many Hibs fans will follow in order to improve our club for the better, esp in the long term, and it will ultimately work in a progressive, community football club like Hibs FC. I may disagree with certain things that I'm observing on Hibs playing side/operations but that won't deter me from backing the club financially and indeed, formally having a say in such disagreements and discreetly debating the issues with a view to improving them or at least receiving an explanation re said issues and debating them further if necessary.
0762 At least you can do it in the safe knowledge the money will be used wisely unlike the Govan rip off issue hahahaha,now that was a good one.
supercooper Wrote:That share issue is going to take a dent now. If Tynie and family are anything to go by.

It's all Stokes's fault.

Fredstersafool Wrote:0762 At least you can do it in the safe knowledge the money will be used wisely unlike the Govan rip off issue hahahaha,now that was a good one.

What a repulsive individual you are, laughing at what may soon proven to be the victims of crime. 
Anything that happens to Rangers or whatever you are called is pay back for years of ripping of Scottish fitba.
(29-02-2016, 13:52)Fredstersafool Wrote: Anything that happens to Rangers or whatever you are called is pay back for years of ripping of Scottish fitba.

For years of being succesful you mean. That chip will always out Fred.
(29-02-2016, 13:47)Fredstersafool Wrote: 0762 At least you can do it in the safe knowledge the money will be used wisely unlike the Govan rip off issue hahahaha,now that was a good one.

I sincerely hope so Fredster. As one of many listening Hibs fans, I've previously exchanged views with Hibs officials like Leeann Dempster (and others) and there is obviously an element of trust involved in these discussions and financial transactions but they are definitely honourable, trustworthy people who are part of Hibs progressive, community FC set up. You can normally suss this out fairly quickly in conversations and received info! They are indeed business people but that expertise is needed for the effective management of Hibs FC anyway - an absolute necessity! 
No for ripping off Scottish fitba Coop,payback is a bitch eh??

Dempster is doing a good job there 0762.
In what way was your club ripped off Fred? People in glass houses.
I said Scottish fitba fud never once have a singled out Hearts as being the ripped off.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »