Thread Rating:
The real story/explanation unfolds - a Stokes rift and a dressing room split!
(01-03-2016, 16:33)0762 Wrote:
(01-03-2016, 16:24)TheWorthinGer Wrote:
0762 Wrote:I'll correct you right away Trusevich - there's no underhand tactic whatsoever! I occasionally deal with autistic children and individuals with Asperger's Syndrome and the obsessive behaviour, particularly on this individual's posts, is a f#### stand out!! So boo to your sneaky form of defence of your creepy pal!! Tongue

"obsessive" "creepy" irony.

Answer the question and forget your silly, meaningless one-liners and stop trying to deflect from the criticisms of yourself - it doesn't work you f##### creepy old man!!!
ARE YOU AUTISTIC????

(01-03-2016, 16:48)0762 Wrote: I'll take that non-responsive answer to a direct question as an affirmative one!! That explains a great deal to many posters on this board who have wondered retrospectively, 'What is indeed wrong with you', which is more to the point!!! Nuff said and end of debate as far as I'm concerned!! You can continue with you silly one liners for all time - carry on and be the creepy fool that you are!! Thumb down Nuff said!

Obsessed pervert demands answers on internet: doesn't realise what an arsehole it makes him look.

"non-responsive answer". Spot the mistake.

Total loon.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »