Thread Rating:
Dumbarton v Hibs
(04-03-2016, 13:12)0762 Wrote:
(04-03-2016, 10:53)hibeejim21 Wrote:
(04-03-2016, 08:08)Fredstersafool Wrote: Celtic can't complain about dropping standards they are terrible

They will need to park the bus   be forced to park the bus against proceeds of crime FC.  Laugh

Ex Celt, Joe Smith, saying last night that a good number of Hoops' players not giving 100 pc for the club/Deila. I think that has been evident for a while and Deila needs his assertive players, like Brown and Mulgrew, to 'settle the ship' or the manager could well be gone shortly. The upcoming Morton match may well be the defining moment unless his team provide a decent display at home v inferior opponents. Interesting times ahead for Celtic and Deila.

We have seen this happen many times in fitba,including at hibs. The players aren't playing for him as they know he is a goner.

if dermot desmond decides to get involved in the summer his replacement would likely be roy keane. Which could be interesting  Laugh Laugh
I suspect the blessed Martin O'Neil would be one of their main targets if Deila was dumped.
(04-03-2016, 15:36)0762 Wrote: I suspect the blessed Martin O'Neil would be one of their main targets if Deila was dumped.

He wouldn't touch that job with a barge pole, given the cushy no he has with the Rep. Did he not pack in club football because of his wife?
We should all just accept that the SPFL is a proving ground for aspiring EPL and EFL managers - it's not the place that proven managers come to unless they are winding down to retirement.
(04-03-2016, 16:07)supercooper Wrote:
(04-03-2016, 15:36)0762 Wrote: I suspect the blessed Martin O'Neil would be one of their main targets if Deila was dumped.

He wouldn't touch that job with a barge pole, given the cushy no he has with the Rep. Did he not pack in club football because of his wife?

Think he said he couldn't see himself taking another club job,so aye.
So Roy it is unless the wee ginger ninja comes back from Bolton!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »