Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Hibernian v Queen of the South
Where you hearing that tin tin.

0762 There fans are like the Morlocks in the movie Time Machine.
You gotta laugh at this rangers hating pish. Clearly coming from someone that hasn't experienced the hatred and venom that emanates from their away support at easter road. Now they don't have regular exposure to their pals from glasgow hibs seem to be bearing the brunt of their sectarian bile these days. Other football fans have a dislike for rangers for a reason - deal with it.

"rangers haters" as 0762 says is the kind of language used by that crazed fuckwit from sons of struth with the rat mask. Raging away in the BBC studio because tom english dared to have an opinion on the latest farcical episode fae that club by virtue of the fact that he is from the irish republic. I'm prepared to take all footie fans as i find them but seriously xxxx off with that pish.

And no way was it a free kick IMO,i can see why houston was raging. But even that was nowhere near as bad as the decision against mcgeough that went against us.
0762 likes this post
So much rage. And hatred. And lack of self-awareness. Doh
Jim he would need to attend a game to realise it, something that's not going to happen.

They are vile scum simple as that,as said the club is a disease in severe need of an antidote.
You make it sound like I've never been to a game in my life. You are wrong. Very very wrong.

But then, that's you right to the core.
Have you been to a game??

Look Rangers have and always will be Scotland's shame,the club is rotten from the foundations it stands on,backed up by scumbag fans.
See the more you say it doesn't mean it becomes true. Are you really just a child? Or do you just have the mind of a child?
Nope i KNOW because iv'e seen heard it first hand for years from Rangers fans they are SCUM.
Your sweeping generalisations devalue your point completely. You know that though, but you don't care. All you want to do is hate Rangers, the justification (or even reality) doesn't matter a jot. It's a strange ethos to live any life by.
No generalisation at all it is FACT.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed