Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Hibernian v Queen of the South
Here we go again discussing how Hibs are going to do this weekend. The only relevant information is that Hibs must win if they want to have any ambition of catching The Rangers.   Dodgy

I don't think there is a lot of change to the invalid list so I expect the team to be similar to the one that started last week against St Mirren. The main problem is that I want Boyle to stay wide and have two up front, Cummings and Malonga / Keatings ( if fit?). That means we have to lose one of the midfielders which I would expect to be Bartley......although he does a great job in chasing back and breaking up opposition attacks.

Queens looked sharp against Falkirk and only bad luck stopped them from scoring.....as long as that continues to Saturday night.... Wink

'mon Hibs

GGTTH

ps: perhaps we should play Carmichael against his old club and hope he has a blinder  Wink
ritchiebaby likes this post
"FOREVER UNITED"
Hibs are a better team than QOS but I still wouldn't like to predict the result on their artificial pitch when we still have erratic strikers who don't do their jobs properly even when lotsa scoring chances are created! I hope we win but I fear that an unwelcome 0-0 draw could well materialise.
Queens will at least come out and try to play,so i am more hopeful of the win. Hoping keatings is fit because a proper striker would make a big difference to our game.
ritchiebaby likes this post
Hope you are right Jim.

GGTTH
"FOREVER UNITED"
I've never really believed that Cummings and Malonga have played well as a partnership. One or other with another striker (hopefully Keatings) would be better. I'd also be inclined to keep Bartley for this one and put Henderson on the bench, mainly because I feel he's just a bit too lightweight. Admittedly I've only seen him once against Aberdeen and he does show excellent touches, but we'll need a bit of "dig" against Queens.
Cabbage is still good for you
No Fontaine with McGregor coming in. Malonga comes in in place of Boyle so lose some pace.     Sick

'mon Hibs

GGTTH
"FOREVER UNITED"
3:0 to the cabbage. Cummings, Henderson and Boyle.....job done. Well done Hibs
"FOREVER UNITED"
Cracking result for the hibs . Maybe it's not all doom & gloom after all.

Onwards & upwards

GGTTH
Good result today lads got to stop those silly games like last week though there the achiles
Good day out today,team cruised it. Malonga and stephenson both very good the day. No doubt we can play some really good fitba under stubbs, we overrun queens midfield and mixed the attacks up nicely. The defence is doing well,its just more goals that we need at the moment.

More of this please.
likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed