Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Hibernian v Queen of the South
Ditto and lets keep the momentum going Hibs - lets see where it takes us!
(04-10-2015, 01:16)0762 Wrote: Ditto and lets keep the momentum going Hibs - lets see where it takes us!

Hopefully all the way to the title 0762 

Yeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

GGTTH 
Fingers crossed for yous
Cheers Fred always admire the way you support HFC on these pages.

GGTTH
A Dodgy free kick from which the home team score at the sevcodome seems to have prompted peter houstons ire.....
Apparently called the ref a shitebag good on him
(05-10-2015, 17:29)hibeejim21 Wrote: A Dodgy free kick from which the home team score at the sevcodome seems to have prompted peter houstons ire.....

Another ref decision that changed the course of a tight match in Rangers favour again eh! What's new? At Least it wasn't a pen or an offside goal this time. Just look at the high no of pens that have been given Gers way so far this season - I believe it's about ten pen awards (based on comments made by pundits on bbc Sportsound). When is the last time we've been awarded a pen and I recall at the start of our campaign we'd already been turned down 3 x stonewall pen claims!!!!!
We got one penalty last season. That's 'cos we were hardly ever in the penalty box.

We've had more this season because we've hardly been out of the penalty area.

It's not rocket science, FFS. Doh

Oh, and Law was fouled. Houston doesn't seem to remember any of the ridiculous decisions that went against Rangers in that game either. He's as bad as any of you simpering, self-hating, Rangers-hating conspiracy theorists.
Law is a f####g diver - always has been!! Take your blue specs off and give an honest opinion FFS!! Thumb down Also Law's momentum played himself into the Falkirk player who actually played the ball - Law was looking for the free kick and he got it!! I thought the two pundits on bbc Sportscene judged the incident absolutely right and defended the ref's wrong decision a wee bit because of the fact a ref only has one look at the incident - IMO but that ref will generally give that kinda decision to the Rangers at Ibrox!! I'm not a great fan of Houston by any manner or means but he raised a number of issues re the questionable officialdom during this match, in his eyes justifiable - accepted he's a bit of a moany face TBF! As for your last silly remark, you wanna find a life away from football and take up tiddlywinks if that's your typically antagonistic view re eleven guys playing on a footie pitch and being given an unusually high number of pen kicks!! It's an opinion - if you disagree with that opinion, then tough!! I believe certain Rangers players have been primed to look for pens at every opportunity and that is part of their game plan - it's a form of cheating and lets see how many pens Gers are awarded by the end of December compared with some of the other Championship clubs below Rangers I'll be counting them down from now till Dec end and we'll see what the proportional difference is for this fantastically attacking team (in your biased view! Saint Johnstone anybody???) called the Rangers eh!!! Lastly I wish I could get your family details and forward copies of some of your stupid previous comments directly to your address and force it upon your family to deal with you and your problems - I'll bet they'd be embarrassed to read some of your shit!! Doh
Wow.

From 'Law has always been a diver' to 'Rangers given too many penalties' to 'Rangers players are told to dive to win penalties' to 'it's cheating!' to 'I'm pure gonna be counting all the penalties Rangers get compared to other, less attacking teams'.

It's a flowing stream of bitter consciousness quickly turning into a steaming stream of runny slurry. Doh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed