Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Hibernian v Queen of the South
So your saying you enjoy listening to lunatics singing up to there knees in Fenian blood etc etc?,because I doubt very much it wasn't sung at any game you have attended
(09-10-2015, 17:19)Trusevich Wrote:
(09-10-2015, 17:14)hibeejim21 Wrote: Doesn't mean you should just brush over the bad stuff,because that's what really puts people off from not just rangers but going to the games. You surely can't be surprised by the negative reactions ?

Brushing over nothing - as I said there's an unwanted element among all clubs' support. All I'm doing is standing up to people who tar ALL Rangers fans as part of that undignified element. 

Brushing over it again I'd say. Celtic and the yams both have caused bother at Easter road in recent times but its nothing on the scale of what rangers have done. In my view the problem is more significant with rangers fans. Its fair and valid for us to voice this without the decent fans like yourself getting in a tizzy.

Anyway beer time soon,have a good weekend guys.
I have to agree with Jim all clubs have idiots,a lot of Celtics travelling support are arseholes,but Most of the Rangers fans are just vile.
(09-10-2015, 18:10)hibeejim21 Wrote:
(09-10-2015, 17:19)Trusevich Wrote:
(09-10-2015, 17:14)hibeejim21 Wrote: Doesn't mean you should just brush over the bad stuff,because that's what really puts people off from not just rangers but going to the games. You surely can't be surprised by the negative reactions ?

Brushing over nothing - as I said there's an unwanted element among all clubs' support. All I'm doing is standing up to people who tar ALL Rangers fans as part of that undignified element. 

Brushing over it again I'd say. Celtic and the yams both have caused bother at Easter road in recent times but its nothing on the scale of what rangers have done. In my view the problem is more significant with rangers fans. Its fair and valid for us to voice this without the decent fans like yourself getting in a tizzy.

Anyway beer time soon,have a good weekend guys.

To be fair to Trusevich, he states that there is an element of the support of all clubs who bring shame to the club, including Rangers!!  I would imagine the size of support that Rangers and Celtic has also means that they have a much larger group of idiots than most other Scottish teams have, but that they also both have a majority of fans who are decent law abiding citizens as well!!

I also accept the fairly well reported fact that in recent years the Rangers hardcore element are probably the worst group in Scottish football currently and I am not sure there is any decent football fan who would disagree with that!!  I am also sure that Celtic and other teams have in the past had the reputation of the bad boys, but these labels move around over the course of a few years and currently from what I see its Rangers who sit at the shit end of that particular pile.  Its like down in England, it always used to be West Ham and Chelsea who had all the thugs but now they are really no different to other teams, and the mantle of the thugs seems to have firmly passed to L**ds, but then we all hate them anyway!!  But it doesn't diminish the point that both Trusevich and Hibeejim have stated that its not every fan who is like that, no matter what club you are talking about.
Yes they do move around SCO but they have never left Rangers in my lifetime,there will never be change at that clubs fans it's bred into them

The Rangers fans being referrered to here aren't thugs they are lowlife
(08-10-2015, 16:36)Trusevich Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 15:33)hibeejim21 Wrote: Talking of insanity, i noticed some of the scottish media linking pep warbiola with the liverpool job, and even having the brass neck to ask him about it.  

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

The media in this country are bona fide amateurs though. All they look for is a headline, and no matter what Warburton had said, they'd have gotten it nonetheless. It was an open goal for the journalists.

The real problem though isn't the lack of credible journalism, it's the moronic target audience they pander to.

I'm surprised that you came out with this, Trus. As you're obviously well read in all matters Rangers, you are obviously one of the target audience. Whistle

Anyway, what started out as a match thread has been hijacked into a slanging match now consisting of ten and a half pages, with only the first one and a half pages about the match in question. A very sad state of affairs, in my opinion.

I really couldn't be bothered to correspond with someone (or someone's views) I found distasteful, so I find it hard to understand why anybody would waste their time on this subject. Nobody is likely to change their stance on this, so a proper debate is out of the question, and the only likely outcome in any slanging match is extremely negative. It's easy to see why there's so much trouble in the world.
TIN TIN and St Charles Owl like this post
Cabbage is still good for you
And with those fine words from Ritchie I think its best to close this thread and all of us move on!! You can always tell when its an international break!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed