Thread Rating:
Rangers v Hibs - 23/08/15
(21-08-2015, 17:05)supercooper Wrote: The match is on Sky so shouldn't be the usual sub standard ref from the lower leagues. I'm all for a strong official especially when it takes away any chance of a conspiracy whinge. Enjoy the trip to Glasgow, i know i will.

Good comments supercooper. The last thing I want to talk about is another Scottish referee having a big say in a match result like this one and I'd rather debate the good things in a match and how it was won or lost by playing football TBH! I hope that's how it unfolds in this match and lets hope it is devoid of any controversy.
I notice today Rangers media again trying to stir it up days before this match kicks off on Sunday - how tedious and irritating these morons are and Stubbs doing a good job in playing down a trivial comment TBF: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34019851
McGeouch signed up this afternoon in a good piece of business by Hibs. So we could see both Dylan and Liam Henderson lined up to take on Rangers midfield in this match - I'm definitely looking forward to this confrontation and we'll discover if Hibs do indeed raise their game for these kind of matches.
Usual guff from the scottish sports media, a more horrible bunch of bastards you will never encounter.

Last time we were there we barely got out in one piece thanks to some of their crazed fans who were dying to take their clubs woes out on anyone wearing green aided by the inept stewarding and policing. The media of course played their part in this too.

Lets hope for better on sunday.
Hibee! Easter rd is no picnic for visiting fans either, morons at every club sadly.

And as for policing at Ibrox i have always found them quite courteous if you are behaving yourself...
(22-08-2015, 13:57)supercooper Wrote: Hibee! Easter rd is no picnic for visiting fans either, morons at every club sadly.

And as for policing at Ibrox i have always found them quite courteous if you are behaving yourself...

I'd luv to place you in the middle of visiting fans at Ibrox supercooper just to experience this kinda shit from the Rangers morons - the missile-throwing has been a disgrace for years and having a greasy pie slapped in your lap is not fun. Comparing similar behaviour at ER Stadium is laughable TBF!! Factions of your supporters are a disgrace to the game and severely hurting people over 11 guys kicking a f####g football around beggars belief - your disgraceful fans do it a lot more than any other fans I've observed in Scotland!!!!!! Manchester anyone?
coop is right as there are morons at every club,but that trip to ibrox in february was beyond the pale. Stewards did little to stop missiles being thrown into the hibs support and our fans were attacked inside and outside the stadium with little in the way of effective policing. It was shambolic and i wonder if the spfl actually did investigate the events of that night ?

Hence why i'm no going this time,and i doubt i will go there again.
Don't blame you there Hibee Jim. Dreadful place to go and watch yer team as an opponent of Sevco. 0762 is spot on with his summation of behaviour of Bears towards opposing fans and stewards do feck all about it.
HHGH
0762 I have had the displeasure of your baby crew mob on several occaisions. I'm not going to make this a pissing contest and i'd actually say Aberdeen is the worst away ground i have visited. I hope any fan attending the match enjoys the spectacle and gets home without incident.
C'mon hibs
(23-08-2015, 00:00)supercooper Wrote: 0762 I have had the displeasure of your baby crew mob on several occaisions. I'm not going to make this a pissing contest and i'd actually say Aberdeen is the worst away ground i have visited. I hope any fan attending the match enjoys the spectacle and gets home without incident.

I hear you cooper,but it doesn't take away from the fact that rangers fans were a disgrace at that game. I understand it was a difficult time for your fans earlier in the year but there was absolutely no need for that kind of behaviour. It wasn't isolated either and happened when hearts went to ibrox too. The segregation was a joke.

It's amusing hearing alan stubbs getting accused of being inflammatory when his comments are a drop in the ocean compared to what some of your own fan groups have been guilty of.

Anyway i'll settle for watching this in the boozer with a couple of pals. I'm expecting to get beat,but hoping we give a good account of ourselves.
Think we have done ok this half,tactically as expected sitting deep.carmicheal looks miles off the pace though,would get Dylan on 2nd half.

Cummings has missed a couple of good chances. We have a good creative midfield just no one to finish. Our usual howler at the back hasn't happened yet though.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »