Thread Rating:
Rangers v Hibs - 23/08/15
Jim you have right back on the bench and out a man who can turn games from midfield in there instead I'd be raging I said it last season and I'll say it again Stubbs has no plan B and doesn't know how to change things
He changed it against morton and we got the win,so i don't think thats true fred.
Ok he's a tactical genius hahahaha
I think not,but hes not as clueless as you seem to think.
Aye he is Jim the last few Rangers games show him up for that,the players Hibs have it wouldn't take much of a change to win against Morton.
So your saying we only need the right tactics v rangers??
Aye lol.

Just saying he's getting it horribly wrong against Rangers and doesn't seem to be able to come up with anything to alter it,Seriously you think Mcgeough should be going to right back when ye need a goal when there's a right back on the bench??
No,but its not as out there a choice as you are making out Fred. You seem to be insinuating that we need only get the tactics right against rangers,which is pretty disrespectful to the rest of the league. Coincidentally that's the kind of thing you raged against Collins for.

We had too many defensive players on v Morton,he changed it and we won. That's a plan b in ma book. If anything he is guilty of no changing things quickly enough....but that's another story.
I think yer reading to much into my comments Jim but for me he's one dimensional in the games iv'e fair doo's you see more than I ever will.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »