Thread Rating:
Here's a good summary of that Scott Allan fiasco!
This is getting all out o hand now is he going is he staying the whole problem here is if he wants to play for Rangers why did he not sign for them last year instead o coming to Hibernian F.C
Was it not a case McCoist wanted Boyd and Miller instead bounce??
(29-07-2015, 09:19)hfcbounce Wrote: This is getting all out o hand now is he going is he staying the whole problem here is if he wants to play for Rangers why did he not sign for them last year instead o coming to Hibernian F.C

IMO it's not getting out of hand at all hfcbounce. Hibs are dealing admirably with this situation! If there was ever a time for Hibs fans to back the club (buy STs, buy shares, give them soli support etc) it's now!! It's the Rangers media and others that are still trying very hard to create as many ructions as possible. The Daily Record's (or better known as Daily Ranker) latest revelation re Alan Stubbs position at Hibs and his so called comment about leaving is an outright 100% lie because Stubbs would not do that and any self-respecting Hibs fan knows this. These pro Rangers and anti-Hibs comments (some of them hateful and diabolically exaggerated!) sell more newspapers but their articles are inaccurate tripe as usual. Some of this spiteful stuff reminds me of the Glasgow mafia/media campaign against Russell Latapy that preceded Hibs 2001 cup final v Celtic. They found some muck to throw at Latapy and a Sauzee led Hibs were regarded as a threat in that cup final; the rest is history. There are other examples of this type of spiteful campaign and I'm sure there are non OF Scottish football fans out there who can recollect similar disrespectful activities!! If this campaign continues in the same way I'm observing for the past three days, I can see the upcoming match at Ibrox being the biggest kicking match you'll ever witness and I hope the SFA assign a really strong referee to officiate the game!!
A strong ref in Scotland?? hahahahaha feck me Tynie I think I could actually pish myself,.
(29-07-2015, 14:04)0762 Wrote:
(29-07-2015, 09:19)hfcbounce Wrote: This is getting all out o hand now is he going is he staying the whole problem here is if he wants to play for Rangers why did he not sign for them last year instead o coming to Hibernian F.C

IMO it's not getting out of hand at all hfcbounce. Hibs are dealing admirably with this situation! If there was ever a time for Hibs fans to back the club (buy STs, buy shares, give them soli support etc) it's now!! It's the Rangers media and others that are still trying very hard to create as many ructions as possible. The Daily Record's (or better known as Daily Ranker) latest revelation re Alan Stubbs position at Hibs and his so called comment about leaving is an outright 100% lie because Stubbs would not do that and any self-respecting Hibs fan knows this. These pro Rangers and anti-Hibs comments (some of them hateful and diabolically exaggerated!) sell more newspapers but their articles are inaccurate tripe as usual. Some of this spiteful stuff reminds me of the Glasgow mafia/media campaign against Russell Latapy that preceded Hibs 2001 cup final v Celtic. They found some muck to throw at Latapy and a Sauzee led Hibs were regarded as a threat in that cup final; the rest is history. There are other examples of this type of spiteful campaign and I'm sure there are non OF Scottish football fans out there who can recollect similar disrespectful activities!! If this campaign continues in the same way I'm observing for the past three days, I can see the upcoming match at Ibrox being the biggest kicking match you'll ever witness and I hope the SFA assign a really strong referee to officiate the game!!
I agree 0762 HFC are 100% correct not to sell him to rankers. All I'm saying if his hearts lies at Ibronx why did he not go there last year. 
He decided he wanted to play at Easter Rd with no pressure applied on him all of a sudden he does not to play for HFC anymore stick him in the stand and let him sit there all season. And make him train wi the development squad also nobody is bigger than the club
ritchiebaby likes this post
Well apart form Rod Petrie Bounce.
(29-07-2015, 17:04)Fredstersafool Wrote: Well apart form Rod Petrie Bounce.

Fred I'm really disappointed you brought that mans name you no how us Hibbys feel about him  Whistle

On a brighter note Alan Stubbs and his back room staff have all signed extensions to their contracts so it looks like their up for the fight well done Hibernian FC.

GGTTH
Wee bit banter Bounce no malice,I know how he's hated.
(29-07-2015, 17:57)Fredstersafool Wrote: Wee bit banter Bounce no malice,I know how he's hated.

No problem Fred I no you like a wee bit o banter it's all good 
Hope the Police track down the trolls who have been targeting Scott via twitter. This is just football and there is no justification for this vile abuse towards himself and his family.   Thumb down

In hindsight he should perhaps have taken himself off it for a while as this situation will always bring the dregs of society to the surface.   Sick
ritchiebaby and hfcbounce like this post
"FOREVER UNITED"
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »