Thread Rating:
Hibs v Dundee United: Scottish Cup semi-final, 16 April 2016
He'll claim that if they had played him instead of Oxley, they might have won the league.

The keeper has had to be good today. That's an important distinction to make. As the game goes on and Hibs tire on that huge pitch, Dundee Utd will take control.

Pitch seems to be holding up well.
i predicted he'd have a good game. very entertaining so far, good gameGGTTH. WONDER IF THEY'LL GO ON ABOUT HIBS AND DUNDEE UTD AT HALF TIME IN THE MORNS GAME
Strikes me he likes a big dinner. That's quite a waistline.

Utd are fuqing woeful. Can't attack and can't defend...its only Hibs deficiencies that's kept them in the game.

In saying that, they might just pop up and win it.
Looking more and more like DU as time goes on.

Logan having a great game.
Moons would orbit less than that. How old is he by the way ?
Some really poor penalties from DU - I could have saved the first 2.
Congratulations on reaching the final boys. Enjoy your day.
ritchiebaby, hibeejim21, And 1 others like this post
Aye, well done.

A much closer contest in the end that the first half suggested.
ritchiebaby and like this post
Talk about a keeper making himself big!!!.... Take a bow son,take a bow. I did not see that kind of performance coming,especially after 16 months out.

Pitch was surprisingly decent but was beginning to cut up in extra time.

Beer on!

(16-04-2016, 15:48)supercooper Wrote: Moons would orbit less than that. How old is he by the way ?

29. He looked about 50 in the warm up,a real wtf moment.

He's certainly not missed many fish suppers but he is a real character and organised us well.
Just back and WTF! We've found a good goalie - a shot stopper, a pk stopper, deals competently with cross balls, organises his defence and can punch a baw about 40m up the pitch! The guy is clearly a veteran campaigner! Thumb up Jon Burridge Mk2? Give this MOTM a medal and save him for the final and the play-offs! A great afternoon and two cup finals in one season - deeeelighted! Thumb up
ritchiebaby likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »