Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Hibs v Morton - 24/02/16
Reacting to people attacking and telling blatant lies about Rangers isn't comparable to accepting regular footballing defeats.

Again, you're letting things - hatred by the looks of it - cloud your vision.
Ach that's all hearsay Jim lol,the denial will be posted soon.
(26-02-2016, 00:46)TheWorthinGer Wrote:
(25-02-2016, 23:02)Paigntonhibby Wrote:
(25-02-2016, 16:58)TheWorthinGer Wrote: I'm not a fan of 2nd - 5th competing for a play off: it becomes an end of season split almost.  There's just something wrong with the whole top half of the table (bar the champions who've been promoted) having a chance of promotion after the season ends.

I'd rather a two up two down system or a play off final between 2nd and 11th.

Downtrodden Editors on here today due to the fact they had assumed the three points and the shock of a heavy landing is reverberating.

I think if ye look back, the downtrodden editors on here rarely,if ever, assume the 3 points. We like tae think we'll get them but we never take anything for granted. We've miss fired in front o' goal so many times this season it was bound tae come back and bite us on the erse eventually. Regards, the editor

The first few posts on this thread were confident of victory.  Feel free to edit them to suit.
there's a difference between being confident and assuming victory. if ye look at the first few posts there's an awfy lot o' ifs maybes and shoulds. hardly an arrogant assumption o' victory. we're well aware o' our teams shortcomings and we've been kicked in the nuts too many times tae assume anything. nae edit needed.GGTTH
(26-02-2016, 16:29)Trusevich Wrote: Reacting to people attacking and telling blatant lies about Rangers isn't comparable to accepting regular footballing defeats.

I'm reacting to you talking pish about hibs,so deal with it. 

Always falling back on others hating poor rangers -whilst having the sheer brassneck to go on about inferiority complexes.

GTF.

(26-02-2016, 16:17)supercooper Wrote: Aye ok Confucious.

Laugh
(26-02-2016, 16:29)Trusevich Wrote: Reacting to people attacking and telling blatant lies about Rangers isn't comparable to accepting regular footballing defeats.

what lies?????
(26-02-2016, 16:54)hibeejim21 Wrote:

I'm reacting to you talking pish about hibs,so deal with it. 

Always falling back on others hating poor rangers -whilst having the sheer brassneck to go on about inferiority complexes.

GTF.

I think you're having difficulty following. Sit down, take your time and read everything again, nice and slowly.

(26-02-2016, 17:01)Paigntonhibby Wrote: what lies?????

Just read through your contributions to the board, you'll pick plenty out. Don't forget to call us Rangers fans by your favourite bigoted term while you're at it.
"I think you're having difficulty following. Sit down, take your time and read everything again, nice and slowly."

No need,it's a lot of condescending pish. Anyone can see that.
Oh, the Editors are raging and greeting in equal measure: a dangerous mix of self pity and hatred. Emotional TNT.

Mind the Gap.
(26-02-2016, 17:38)TheWorthinGer Wrote: Oh, the Editors are raging and greeting in equal measure: a dangerous mix of self pity and hatred. Emotional TNT.

Mind the Gap.

That editors patter is pitiful. I'd feel sorry for you if you weren't such a knob.
Ah Jim giving him his Sunday name today.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed