Thread Rating:
Hibs finally produce the 2016 Scottish Cup final 'Time for Heroes' DVD!
You are of course correct Fred ...............but no need to call a Hibs fan on this board "an imbecile" to just get a reaction.

He is a "great nephew" of Tommy.
0762 likes this post
"FOREVER UNITED"
I'm not trying to get a reaction Newhaven because it's true he is an imbecile,if he wasn't so determined to slag off Hearts at the speed of light he'd maybe get it right.

And you are of course CORRECT.
But you know you will Fred.

Hopefully 0762 will come on and admit his error and we shall all live happily ever after. Whistle
0762 likes this post
"FOREVER UNITED"
Such is life Newhaven

I doubt it Newhaven and I don't really care to be honest.
(02-11-2016, 14:18)Fredstersafool Wrote: Coming from a Hibs fan haha,just read about the muppet who got 18 months for running into the street with a knife to confront Hearst fans who had smashed his windows after his brother played Sunshine on Leith to goad them,now that's no the BRIGHTEST.

Probably grassed up by lee Wallace.
Does he no play for Rangers??
(02-11-2016, 15:18)newhavenhibby Wrote: You are of course correct Fred ...............but no need to call a Hibs fan on this board "an imbecile" to just get a reaction.

He is a "great nephew" of Tommy.

Oops! A slip of the keyboard finger on some factual info - duly altered! We're all human and mistakes can be made but no surprise at the extreme response from this usual 'suspect'! I'll remember to look up the player's Wiki profile in future although I was aware of the fact anyway as it's been mentioned often enough in tv match commentaries Smile
Slip of the keyboard finger?? your brain say something and yer finger do another?? infact don't answer that hahaha

No more than the mentions you give to be a Hibs shareholder YAWN!!!!!.
Shut your face and cut out the unwarranted personal attacks and false insinuations as well and STOP VIOLATING THE RULES OF THIS Sb FORUM!!! You've been previously warned re the same issue, so shut it!! Thumb down
Ooh yer an angry man,truth hurts eh??
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »