Thread Rating:
Hibs finally produce the 2016 Scottish Cup final 'Time for Heroes' DVD!
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6899

This DVD will certainly be a collector's item for many Hibs fans and can be purchased shortly. I'm sure the initial viewing of this historic Scottish Cup run and final will be a 'sell out' at the Vue Cinema and will certainly bring back some nostalgic memories of all the Scottish Cup matches and goals that ensured Hibs players were gonna be there at Hampden Park to register one of the most epic Scottish Cup final victories in the history of the Scottish gameĀ over a Govan footie club that had won the Championship and had shown no respect or humility when dealing with Hibs at the beginning of the season during the Scotty Allan transfer fiasco! How sweet a victory that was and the 'script' could not have been written any betterĀ but I wonder if our beloved footie club will 'edit' the post match 'celebrations' that followed the ref's final whistle?
ritchiebaby and hfcbounce like this post
Spot on 0762.
I've got the game recorded and still have a tear in the eye when david gray pops in the winner .
What a game what a day never to be forgotten.

A team of Legends
0762 likes this post
Watching it again your reminded how poor Cummings was that day,almost like playing with 10 men at points. Stokes on the other hand was a man on a mission and had the game of his career. With a wee bit more luck he could have had 3 or 4.

It seemed to take forever for our first to go in but I never tire of seeing it. No doubt stokesys big game experience helped us on the day.
(19-10-2016, 06:18)hfcbounce Wrote: Spot on 0762.
I've got the game recorded and still have a tear in the eye when david gray pops in the winner .
What a game what a day never to be forgotten.

A team of Legends

Aye! I've also got the cup presentation recorded on video because, by pure chance, the bbc camera zoomed in on myself and my sons and friends in the East Stand as part of that tv presentation showing Hibs fans'celebrations. I was easily spotted because of a yellow Nike top that I was wearing on that historic day. I'm wondering if that video shot will be on that DVD as well.
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6928

5k DVDs already sold and Hibs have hardly even started yet! It's what I'd call a 'nice little number' as sales pick up just before Xmas! Thumb up
hfcbounce likes this post
The perfect Xmas gift for all jambo relatives and friends.
(01-11-2016, 18:36)0762 Wrote: http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6928

5k DVDs already sold and Hibs have hardly even started yet! It's what I'd call a 'nice little number' as sales pick up just before Xmas! Thumb up

Loved it Marvs interview about HFC standing in the tunnel v hertz and he said one of the hertz players said your getting it wee man Big Marc replied WHATEVER then says I don't even no what wee man meant.... Pure Class BIG MARV luv ya

GGTTH
Ha ha ha! I wonder which Hertz player uttered that comment eh? Any educated guesses? The words 'egg on his face' come to mind esp at the end of that match when the Hibs support was absolutely 'bouncing' in a great atmosphere on the night! Laugh
hfcbounce likes this post
could be any one of a number of candidates Laugh
(01-11-2016, 21:53)0762 Wrote: Ha ha ha! I wonder which Hertz player uttered that comment eh? Any educated guesses? The words 'egg on his face' come to mind esp at the end of that match when the Hibs support was absolutely 'bouncing' in a great atmosphere on the night! Laugh

At one stage it felt the stand was gonna fall down the hibs support went crazy when HIBBY Paul Hanlon made it 2-2.
I would go for the new Scotland FRIGHT BACK Patterson
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »