Thread Rating:
Raith Rovers v Hibs, Sat 15 October, KO 3.00pm
I remember that farcical incident at berwick,didn't realise it was the same ref.

Another one from the lodge.
0762 likes this post
(15-10-2016, 20:45)Inverurie Jambo Wrote:
(15-10-2016, 17:08)0762 Wrote: Apparently nowt in this incident whatsoever!! You took the words right out of my mouth - 'What the f### is going on'????????? I think this is a club record as well - 3 x red cards on the trot in league matches!!!!! Also isn't this referee, Finnie, a known Hun and another 'middle of the road' average to poor SFA referee at that!!
I can't believe Raith's Matthew got a yellow card for that cynical foul and Bartley 'walked' for literally nowt - ya little b###### Finnie!!! I reckon Raith foul count is already 'oot the windae' (and 5 x yellow cards so far!!!) - must be in the high teens and I would luv to play in this match for Hibs with my tackety boots on!!!!!! F###### b#######! Skacel replaced and GIRUY Rudi!!! Thumb down
YASSSSSSS!!! FT, 0-0 AND TOP OF THE CHAMPIONSHIP TONIGHT AFTER VERY DIFFICULT CIRCUMSTANCES!!! Thumb up I'll take the draw and now we stay top from here on in!!!

GGTTH

Eh I take it you don't like Skacel then- I wonder why that could be ?. What a really childish comment to make, however somewhat expected from a total tit like you.

Anything constructive to say about the match? Noooo!! By the way the 'real tit' is Skacel who is despised by thousands n thousands of Hibs fans and you can figure that one out yourself without any explanation whatsoever unless you are a total f#####it who cannae see beyond the end of your own biased maroon warted nose lol Laugh Tongue Now f### off back to the S&S forum where I'm sure there's a big enough kindergarten that will easily accommodate you and your silly little jibes that are devised to glean some kinda reaction on a Hibs board lol!!! Laugh

(15-10-2016, 21:15)hibeejim21 Wrote: I remember that farcical incident at berwick,didn't realise it was the same ref.

Another one from the lodge.

We can't cover for this kinda ridiculous and highly unsatisfactory ref performance (apart from win the match anyway!) but the SFA can do so much more to deal with this issue!!
Looking at the sending off again,i don't see what he did that merited a red card.

and thats a clear penalty denied holt as well.
Hibs appealing that red card and I've no doubt it will be rescinded AGAIN and let me rephrase the words in a previous 'cutting' OP - CAN WE HAVE THE SIX POINTS RETURNED TO US PLEASE SFA??? F###### diabolical - 2 x shit red cards issued to Bartley that have cost us 6 pts and, as suggested in another thread, what is the real SFA agenda against Hibs FC by certain officials who supposedly represent the SFA but don't apply the rules of footie properly or choose to ignore them???? These people walk away from their misdemeanours and we are the victims of this shit with no recompense/justice applied apart from the player being given a reprieve!!!
(16-10-2016, 16:51)0762 Wrote: Hibs appealing that red card and I've no doubt it will be rescinded AGAIN and let me rephrase the words in a previous 'cutting' OP - CAN WE HAVE THE SIX POINTS RETURNED TO US PLEASE SFA??? F###### diabolical - 2 x shit red cards issued to Bartley that have cost us 6 pts and, as suggested in another thread, what is the real SFA agenda against Hibs FC by certain officials who supposedly represent the SFA but don't apply the rules of footie properly or choose to ignore them???? These people walk away from their misdemeanours and we are the victims of this shit with no recompense/justice applied apart from the player being given a reprieve!!!

There is no agenda, they are just crap referees!! Haven't seen the sending off and don't see much Scottish football over here but if the posters on here are typical of Scottish footie fans then the standard of refs must be truly poor!!! I don't know how you improve that, the pool of refs must be fairly small to start with compared to the number of teams that play in Scotland, so some refs are going to get chosen who are not up to standard, but that should not be the case in the top 2 divisions at least. As I have said before, why not get refs in from England??
(16-10-2016, 17:14)St Charles Owl Wrote:
(16-10-2016, 16:51)0762 Wrote: Hibs appealing that red card and I've no doubt it will be rescinded AGAIN and let me rephrase the words in a previous 'cutting' OP - CAN WE HAVE THE SIX POINTS RETURNED TO US PLEASE SFA??? F###### diabolical - 2 x shit red cards issued to Bartley that have cost us 6 pts and, as suggested in another thread, what is the real SFA agenda against Hibs FC by certain officials who supposedly represent the SFA but don't apply the rules of footie properly or choose to ignore them???? These people walk away from their misdemeanours and we are the victims of this shit with no recompense/justice applied apart from the player being given a reprieve!!!

There is no agenda, they are just crap referees!!  Haven't seen the sending off and don't see much Scottish football over here but if the posters on here are typical of Scottish footie fans then the standard of refs must be truly poor!!!  I don't know how you improve that, the pool of refs must be fairly small to start with compared to the number of teams that play in Scotland, so some refs are going to get chosen who are not up to standard, but that should not be the case in the top 2 divisions at least.  As I have said before, why not get refs in from England??
I've said it for years sco make it a fully professional job that way you can weed out the crap. I feel if there doing it on a full time basis the can ref all over the GB.
(15-10-2016, 20:45)Inverurie Jambo Wrote:
(15-10-2016, 17:08)0762 Wrote: Apparently nowt in this incident whatsoever!! You took the words right out of my mouth - 'What the f### is going on'????????? I think this is a club record as well - 3 x red cards on the trot in league matches!!!!! Also isn't this referee, Finnie, a known Hun and another 'middle of the road' average to poor SFA referee at that!!
I can't believe Raith's Matthew got a yellow card for that cynical foul and Bartley 'walked' for literally nowt - ya little b###### Finnie!!! I reckon Raith foul count is already 'oot the windae' (and 5 x yellow cards so far!!!) - must be in the high teens and I would luv to play in this match for Hibs with my tackety boots on!!!!!! F###### b#######! Skacel replaced and GIRUY Rudi!!! Thumb down
YASSSSSSS!!! FT, 0-0 AND TOP OF THE CHAMPIONSHIP TONIGHT AFTER VERY DIFFICULT CIRCUMSTANCES!!! Thumb up I'll take the draw and now we stay top from here on in!!!

GGTTH

Eh I take it you don't like Skacel then- I wonder why that could be ?. What a really childish comment to make, however somewhat expected from a total tit like you.

I thought we had got over personal abuse trying to wind people up IJ. If you cannot behave whilst visiting this board then your posts will be looked at prior to posting. If Fred can behave then I am sure you can. Sick
"FOREVER UNITED"

Don't forget that other big rangers fan alan muir's ref job in the play off v falkirk.

We are certainly getting some beauty decisions against us in recent times. If it had happened to the old firm all hell would break loose.
Aye! That's a good shout - never forgotten how various (not just just one duff decision in both these matches!) significant 'decisions' went against us in these play off matches but IMO they 'worked in our favour' leading up to a free week to prepare for Rangers in the Scottish Cup final and beating them in that historic epic win that finally 'put to bed' all these jibes etc that we have tolerated for years from the 'usual suspects' incl that group of Hearts fans who would occasionally set up their 'lost again' banner on the roundabout entry to the M73 eastbound route coming back from Hampden!! Priceless!! Thumb up
(16-10-2016, 18:03)newhavenhibby Wrote: [quote='Inverurie Jambo' pid='98990' dateline='1476557152']
[quote='0762' pid='98960' dateline='1476544104']
Apparently nowt in this incident whatsoever!! You took the words right out of my mouth - 'What the f### is going on'????????? I think this is a club record as well - 3 x red cards on the trot in league matches!!!!! Also isn't this referee, Finnie, a known Hun and another 'middle of the road' average to poor SFA referee at that!!

GGTTH

[/quote]

I thought we had got over personal abuse trying to wind people up IJ. If you cannot behave whilst visiting this board then your posts will be looked at prior to posting. If Fred can behave then I am sure you can.  Sick
[/quote]

Personal abuse, you having a laugh. All Tynie does, aye that's him is abuse and criticise everything about footy and against the Hibs. The guy is a bigot IMO. Every referee in Scottish football, according to the gospel of Tynie is either a Hun or a Jambo. This is a guy that has proclaimed to have played the game at a decent level, yet he wished he was on the park yesterday with his " Tackety boots on", wtf is that all about? . The same guy who mentioned leg breaking tackles on a thread in 606!!!. No trying to wind anyone up but how can you excuse some of the comments made by Tynie and please note, no sweary words from me. So it's ok for him to abuse a former Hearts player?. I quite like visiting SB now and then and have, on ocaasion, been very praiseworthy of the Hibs, is that not what forums are about?.

(15-10-2016, 21:15)0762 Wrote: [quote='Inverurie Jambo' pid='98990' dateline='1476557152']
[quote='0762' pid='98960' dateline='1476544104']
Apparently nowt in this incident whatsoever!! You took the words right out of my mouth - 'What the f### is going on'????????? I think this is a club record as well - 3 x red cards on the trot in league matches!!!!! Also isn't this referee, Finnie, a known Hun and another 'middle of the road' average to poor SFA referee at that!!

GGTTH

Anything constructive to say about the match? Noooo!! By the way the 'real tit' is Skacel who is despised by thousands n thousands of Hibs fans and you can figure that one out yourself without any explanation whatsoever unless you are a total f#####it who cannae see beyond the end of your own biased maroon warted nose lol  Laugh   Tongue  Now f### off back to the S&S forum where I'm sure there's a big enough kindergarten that will easily accommodate you and your silly little jibes that are devised to glean some kinda reaction on a Hibs board  lol!!!

Now Newhavenhibby , the above is what I call abuse, hence my description of him- a total tit
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »