Thread Rating:
Scott McDonald
I like that cute move for Rogers because he was certainly one of Falkirk's good performing players who was rated very highly last season.
Holt deal done. 1 year contract,possibly a coaching role in the future.

McDonald deal in the balance. At the moment it looks like he might stay at motherwell.
If yer lucky he will sray
He's no connor sammon that's for sure.
Darnell fisher on loan from Celtic,holmbert fridjonsson an Icelandic forward next on the rumour mill.
Trust me I don't want Conor Sammon Jim and I'm no having a dig about who hubs are trying to sign but he is shit mate
mcdonald signs new deal with motherwell.
(01-07-2016, 15:14)hibeejim21 Wrote: mcdonald signs new deal with motherwell.

Apparently behaved like a right dick, according to Lenny! McDonald and his agent manipulating this situation and always intended to stay at Fir Park?
(02-07-2016, 23:38)0762 Wrote:
(01-07-2016, 15:14)hibeejim21 Wrote: mcdonald signs new deal with motherwell.

Apparently behaved like a right dick, according to Lenny! McDonald and his agent manipulating this situation and always intended to stay at Fir Park?

You have to imagine this goes on a lot with players and agents these days. Frustrating I would think for both clubs in the end and will make and future transfers including him potentially more difficult to negotiate.
Yep! It's a 'sign of the times' these days! Rolleyes It wouldn't surprise me if McDonald and his agent used this negotiation to prise a better deal from the M'well CEO and the manager, Mark McGee - a huge lack of sincerity and respect as Lennon described it!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »