Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Hibs v Morton - 24/02/16
(29-02-2016, 21:01)0762 Wrote: Give me your address WorthingGer and we'll see who is out of range. The inaccurate drivel and innuendo is breathtaking and there was no point reading it. You are indeed a piece of vermin that a moderator should be dealing with pronto and a paranoid one at that - see a doctor asap!

More insinuated threats and insults from the Saintly one.

I'm not only out of your range, I'm out of your league you misfit.  Maybe if you spent less time with the mental caps lock on you'd get a bit of clarity.  But I doubt it. Like most low level intellects your imbecility blinds your own deficiencies.  

And you brought up IQ.  You couldn't pass a litmus test never mind an IQ test.

"Give me your address" - what a completely addled rectum of a man you are.

And for the truly ignorant (that's you btw),  the clue is in the name: I live in Worthing - a lovely Edwardian seaside town in West Sussex.  Let me know when you've arrived and I'll come and meet you.
(29-02-2016, 14:37)Trusevich Wrote:
(29-02-2016, 14:25)Paigntonhibby Wrote: I never said I Cannae be sectarian cause I'm a Protestant you f#cking walloper, in the context of this discussion how am I sectarian, or are you trying tae say in your own twisted little way that I'm being sectarian against protestants. FFS it's 2016 only you lot and the ones that support the other Arsenal cheek give a f#ck about that crap

So wait, now you're saying that you can't be sectarian against a sect you're part of? History is littered with many examples of exactly that.

And it doesn't matter if you think no-one gives a f*ck about that crap, they do. The minute you stop doing it, they stop complaining about it.

You stop. They stop.

You stop.

They stop.

Stop then you dickhead. You really are a brain dead irritating f#ck. Now get back tae the HUNS board
A good example of sectarianism Paigntonhibby is the current Turks-Kurds issue that spans back to the Ottoman empire. The Turkish gov still discriminates against Kurdish kids with a lack of education etc. Israel's sectarian practises are obvious and, as said previously, there are many other historical examples of said hate crime.

(29-02-2016, 21:21)TheWorthinGer Wrote:
(29-02-2016, 21:01)0762 Wrote: Give me your address WorthingGer and we'll see who is out of range. The inaccurate drivel and innuendo is breathtaking and there was no point reading it. You are indeed a piece of vermin that a moderator should be dealing with pronto and a paranoid one at that - see a doctor asap!

I'm not only out of your range, I'm out of your league you misfit.  Maybe if you spent less time with the mental caps lock on you'd get a bit of clarity.  But I doubt it. Like most low level intellects your imbecility blinds your own deficiencies.  

And for the truly ignorant (that's you btw),  the clue is in the name: I live in Worthing - a lovely Edwardian seaside town in West Sussex.  Let me know when you've arrived and I'll come and meet you.

It's Worthing with no address attached to it and ohhhhh - isn't that one of your own insults attached to that second last line and there's another one in the 2nd line oh sanctimonious one Laugh There's only one ignoramus in this debate and you have passed the test tenfold from thread #115 onwards. Your full address will be handy to post copies of your scurrilous comments to members of your own family WorthingGer but a relevant email address will be fine to gauge how they regard your crass behaviour on a forum like this one. I'd be very surprised if they condone it!!! Your second paragraph just epitomises the moronic poster that you actually are as I've randomly read this similar crap in months gone by as you've tried to irritate some other poster who patronised you in some way or the dialogue didn't suit your shit!! Out of your league??? I wouldn't wanna be in your league anyway - how demeaning to fall to your gutter level of offence, underhand selectiveness and incitement! I think that a fitting new title for you WorthingGer is THE ILLUSIONIST - ALL POSTERS WHO HAVE BEEN OFFENDED BY THIS TWERP, NOTE HIS NEW TITLE - THE ILLUSIONIST!! Maybe he should be named the delusionist as well! Ooops, I hit the Caps Lock again, how careless of me!! Tongue Tongue  Now f#### off and be moderated, you irritating piece of shit!!
(29-02-2016, 17:23)Paigntonhibby Wrote:
(29-02-2016, 14:37)Trusevich Wrote: So wait, now you're saying that you can't be sectarian against a sect you're part of? History is littered with many examples of exactly that.

And it doesn't matter if you think no-one gives a f*ck about that crap, they do. The minute you stop doing it, they stop complaining about it.

You stop. They stop.

You stop.

They stop.

Stop then you dickhead. You really are a brain dead irritating f#ck. Now get back tae the HUNS board

(29-02-2016, 21:33)Paigntonhibby Wrote:
(29-02-2016, 14:37)Trusevich Wrote: So wait, now you're saying that you can't be sectarian against a sect you're part of? History is littered with many examples of exactly that.

You stop. They stop.

You stop.

They stop.

A double post four hours apart. That's talent. Or stupidity.
Everyone to their own style of comms Trusevich! Wink It's a forum after all! Kinda changing the subject though.
So Hibs for 3 in a row tomorrow?
Wrong OP supercooper! Hope not!
Well i thought it would be an idea to get things back on a football footing.
Top man Thumb up
(29-02-2016, 22:06)0762 Wrote: A good example of sectarianism Paigntonhibby is the current Turks-Kurds issue that spans back to the Ottoman empire. The Turkish gov still discriminates against Kurdish kids with a lack of education etc. Israel's sectarian practises are obvious and, as said previously, there are many other historical examples of said hate crime.

(29-02-2016, 21:21)TheWorthinGer Wrote:

It's Worthing with no address attached to it and ohhhhh - isn't that one of your own insults attached to that second last line and there's another one in the 2nd line oh sanctimonious one Laugh There's only one ignoramus in this debate and you have passed the test tenfold from thread #115 onwards. Your full address will be handy to post copies of your scurrilous comments to members of your own family WorthingGer but a relevant email address will be fine to gauge how they regard your crass behaviour on a forum like this one. I'd be very surprised if they condone it!!! Your second paragraph just epitomises the moronic poster that you actually are as I've randomly read this similar crap in months gone by as you've tried to irritate some other poster who patronised you in some way or the dialogue didn't suit your shit!! Out of your league??? I wouldn't wanna be in your league anyway - how demeaning to fall to your gutter level of offence, underhand selectiveness and incitement! I think that a fitting new title for you WorthingGer is THE ILLUSIONIST - ALL POSTERS WHO HAVE BEEN OFFENDED BY THIS TWERP, NOTE HIS NEW TITLE - THE ILLUSIONIST!! Maybe he should be named the delusionist as well! Ooops, I hit the Caps Lock again, how careless of me!! Tongue Tongue  Now f#### off and be moderated, you irritating piece of shit!!

No one, but no one would trudge through this morass of bastardised English.

Ffs, truly woeful attempt.

(29-02-2016, 23:56)supercooper Wrote: Well i thought it would be an idea to get things back on a football footing.

What, on the Editor board? With their team of non triers.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed