Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Scottish Cup 3rd round: Bonnyrigg Rose v Hibs, Sat 21 Jan
Was just having a wee bit banter Jim lad could be anything see how it pans out,right catch you's in another few weeks lol
(28-01-2017, 09:34)hibeejim21 Wrote: I don't give a toss who he supports, he's a terrible referee. A cheating bastard of the highest order,plenty of evidence of it.

After that debacle in his last CL game i doubt he will feature at the top level again.

Thomson's biggest mistake was originally registering the fact that he is a Hearts fan on his Wiki profile and then eventually removing it! Also working with people at Forth Electrical while attending Hearts matches as an ST holder kinda conveys the fact that he is a Hearts fan - contrary to the unsubstantiated opinion of other individuals who don't wanna accept the fact ( it doesn't suit their dialogue for obvious reasons!!) this guy had a positive bias towards said 'favourite footie club' and was discreetly removed by the SFA from officiating any Embro Derby match for a number of years!!! It's an old subject and I'd just refer any 'refuter' of said criticism to some good, extensive info in two different Sb OPs that cover the misdemeanours of referee Craig Thomson. The first of these posts re Thomson was one of the most well viewed and debated posts on the Sb board with about > 12k visits/reads! Quite a lotta interest re Thomson and his poor refereeing and his partiality towards Hearts FC eh!! It's even been occasionally explicitly mentioned on national radio progs: bbc Sportsound and also on Tam Cowan and Stuart Cosgrove's lunch time bbc footie prog - even they were well aware of the insinuation and had no qualms in just acknowledging and discussing the fact they were well aware of this ref's connection to Hearts!!  Nuff said apart from there is a lot of good info re this 'old topic' and I'm surprised nobody has commented on the simple way to minimise the prob as practised by the English FA - a great idea just to cover that eventuality of some kinda partiality on the part of any ref official! We don't need that kinda nonsense but IMO the SFA are certainly not proactive enough in dealing with it 'north of the border'!  Thumb down
Utter bollocks as usual Tynie. Just your honest opinion- ha ha. It's all in yer wee sad Hibees mind- feed the bear!!!!
Ha ha ha! Another usual, inaccurate reply/drivel with no substance attached to it whatsoever in about the 3rd thread ever entered on this Sb board in months and you don't even know who you are replying to!! A serious contributor to this board? Huhhhh and how can anybody 'seriously' even heed such an effort of wuming from someone who hardly frequents this board at all! And sadness doesn't enter my mind set - my footie club is currently top of the Championship and they are the current holders of the Scottish Cup, a victory that I witnessed with my sons at Hampden Park last May!  Tongue  Don't like the dialogue? Tough and the 'truth hurts' eh!! Cool  I thought you'd be far too busy elsewhere debating the possibility of your own team being at the wrong end of an absolute 'gubbing' at Celtic Park tomorrow afternoon! I'm sure that will sadden YOU greatly if it happens!
Can you two just agree to differ and move on please. As a jambo, inverurie, on a Hibs board, if you continue to try and spark a reaction that in my opinion goes beyond banter then I will have to monitor your posts first.

Thread closed.
"FOREVER UNITED"
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed