Sports Babble - sports forum
The Owls v Stoke City SBC Match Thread - Printable Version

+- Sports Babble - sports forum (https://www.sportsbabble.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Football (https://www.sportsbabble.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: English Football Leagues (https://www.sportsbabble.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: Sky Bet Championship (https://www.sportsbabble.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+----- Forum: Sheffield Wednesday (https://www.sportsbabble.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+----- Thread: The Owls v Stoke City SBC Match Thread (/showthread.php?tid=7492)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: The Owls v Stoke City SBC Match Thread - peiowl - 15-09-2018

(15-09-2018, 19:02)Imre varadi Wrote: Well coming from 2-0 down is a good result but there will be inquirys into capatain pathetics performance for the 2 goal lead we gave away .. all will be revieled in the extended dogshites tomorrow morning .. but one was the offside trap which as a captain and centerhalf you have to be 99% at ! lets see anyway .. flopper did fcukall again i wouldnt pick him anymore either along with minge his time as come hopefully the new lad will slip right in !!

We played better when you effed off. Do it more often.   Whistle

RE: The Owls v Stoke City SBC Match Thread - Imre varadi - 15-09-2018

Laugh listen to jhona Laugh

RE: The Owls v Stoke City SBC Match Thread - Maddix - 15-09-2018

The Chinese Buffet was ace Thumb up just topping up with a few beers, cigars and 16 year old malt now Thumb up BTW, how was Iplop Huh

Laugh

RE: The Owls v Stoke City SBC Match Thread - Imre varadi - 16-09-2018

Unless abdi plays i cant see us beating forest this time ? maybe a draw at best i think we are in our best spot midtable i just cant see us pushing on with dross he works wonders and then shoots himslef in the foot with playing the likes of fox and minge ! he now has more players to pick from hopefully he can get over going up and down and push on ? i cant see it we have a soft underbelly when its comes to defence and thats not cause there crap its because we havnet got a capatian ! up and down round in circles maybe like charlie points out this is what will happen and midftable is great compared to last season ? but if you look at the league nobody wants to take command its there for the taking surely its worth going for ..offcourse now we have to wait untill the next transfer window and whatever happens dont bring another foriegn export like minge in ffs !but i feel the young lads have got the bit between the teeth and if we could have some xxxx inspiration in a manager and wankballbag chairman then we might just be able todo the impossible !

well after watching the extended dogshites i realy cant fault any of them and like i commented yesterday we are not far off any of the teams in the division when we get the ball down and attack the opponent Thumb up penney is out of this world in comparison to what weve had to suffer the last 10 years thorniley looks like hes the capatain not the other pathetic one Whistle and even palmer has decided its time to play like we thought he might be able too all those years back Huh

lees was my cocncern yeasterday and is today for both goals he was stood watching and both went through him although he wont get the blame as young penney and thorniley made the last mistakes ! but again i saw nothing of a capatain and just the slowness of one who now plays for sunderland Whistle i would seriously give the armband to someone else and bring in the new fellow it seems like our three youngsters are doing things for themselfs anyway Doh

the rest well played reach is finally being consistant and has been now for nearly 30 odd games giving bannan tme to play and even minge played well yesterday ! flethcer made a good lay off and battled hard and could have scored maybe 2 goals if he had been picked out with a pass ? matiass im still not sure off yes he scored but he makes silly decisions and losses the counter attack surprise time and time again ! joao shaping up well and again like reach becoming consistant Huh so in all very positive Thumb up

but if we keep sleeping in games then we are going to keep very few clean sheets ! the bonus for us though is that grabbon plays upfront for forest and he is pure dogshit Thumb up

RE: The Owls v Stoke City SBC Match Thread - St Charles Owl - 16-09-2018

I think we are doing ok, but just ok. We are picking up points against teams we are likely to be around in the table, which is an improvement on previous years but we have yet to really play any of the strong teams. Defensively I think we look good for 70 minutes, but are prone to conceding goals in the other 20!! Seems at the moment that when we make mistakes we are being punished, so we need to focus on cutting out the mistakes or just tell the defence to get rid and regroup rather than playing fancy shit to play out from the back. Hopefully the two new guys can provide good competition for places and force others to play better or see themselves out of the first 11.

Still its a shame because with the youngsters we have who are top notch just a few good signings could have made all the difference to our season but the clown isnt gambling anymore so thats it basically ! we are what we are no ambition a shit manager chairaman and now shit fans when you look at what the pigs are getting at home games we are quite laughable ! we have become the second best club in sheffield its quite simple since mandy left !

he needs to fall on his sword and get the feff out of town ! another feffing charlaton !!

RE: The Owls v Stoke City SBC Match Thread - St Charles Owl - 17-09-2018

(16-09-2018, 23:07)Imre varadi Wrote: Still its a shame because with the youngsters we have who are top notch  just a few good signings could have made all the difference to our season but the clown isnt gambling anymore so thats it basically ! we are what we are no ambition a shit manager chairaman and now shit fans when you look at what the pigs are getting at home games we are quite laughable ! we have become the second best club in sheffield its quite simple since mandy left !

he needs to fall on his sword and get the feff out of town ! another feffing charlaton !!

Come on Imre, thats bullsit!! Chansiri can’t take the risk of gambling on promotion this season and even if he wanted to the EFL would refuse to allow us to register players if we suddenly start spending a ton of money on transfer fees. He gambled for the last 3 seasons, it didn’t work for a variety of reasons and now as a consequence we have to reboot. We have a decent core squad and we have added 4-6 youngsters to it as well, if we have to settle with midtable for the next couple of seasons then if those youngsters are as good as we hope then when we can add new transfers to them and hopefully build a team to challenge again built around our own home grown talent. Getting rid of Chansiri will make no difference to our situation, Bill Gates could take over and he would not be able to spend any money either.

Mandy did a great job when he saved us but we were losing 5m a year and he was spending nothing on the team at all, plus he didn’t have the money to take us anywhere.

RE: The Owls v Stoke City SBC Match Thread - Owlkev71 - 17-09-2018

BML Update:

Southey gets a Smartass for the attendance

Peiowl gets a Smartass for the predictions

BML Updated.