Thread Rating:
The Owls v Stoke City SBC Match Thread
How many effing corners have we conceded? ffs.
"God Save the King."
(15-09-2018, 17:19)peiowl Wrote: How many effing corners have we conceded? ffs.

12 so far, too many!!
Superb play by Penney

BANNAN!!!!!!
"God Save the King."
Get in!!! Bannan!!! 2-2!!!

Superb free kick from Bannan, left the goalkeeper for dead. Well done to the ref as well for getting the wall back a full 10 yards!!
BLADES LOSING.

Happy with that result all things considered.
"God Save the King."
Good performance in the second half and after being 2-0 down after 20 mins I suppose we will take it. They caused us problems all day with Ince and Afobe running at us but in the end we deserved the draw. Up to 9th and most of the teams above us lost as well.
Good result in the end. Especially for me since the wife is from a Newcastle u Lyme.

We came out too slow and they seem to focus on Palmer as a weakness in the first 20 mins. After that we didn’t look too bad. Best thing for me is the emergence of Penney who just keeps getting better and more confident each game. I hope we have him signed down to a decent contract!!!
Well coming from 2-0 down is a good result but there will be inquirys into capatain pathetics performance for the 2 goal lead we gave away .. all will be revieled in the extended dogshites tomorrow morning .. but one was the offside trap which as a captain and centerhalf you have to be 99% at ! lets see anyway .. flopper did fcukall again i wouldnt pick him anymore either along with minge his time as come hopefully the new lad will slip right in !!
It was Palmers fault for the first goal, he didnt step up with the rest of the back four. The 2nd goal is debatable, I thought it was level, my brother thought it was off. It was a fortunate point thanks to Bannans beauty of a free kick, as Stoke were easily the better team.
Imre varadi and peiowl like this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Forest and villa away next we are going to have to be tighter at the back or else !!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »