Thread Rating:
Brentford home match thread
I can't see jk being in the skwad for a few weeks yet though if I'm being honest, not when he's been out a few months. Aarons I could see being in and around the skwad with Danny boi. The bench does start to look stronger now with more options. Sad to see we won't see schindy again in a town shirt
Another day, another door, another high, another low
Maybe when he comes back from his trial he can wave to us from the touch line?

Meanwhile yon young Irish lad that can't eat a plate of stew without spraining his wrist (or something like that) has injured himself again carrying his lunch up the the drive to Canalside from Micky D's or KFC on L666s Road. Whatever this lad is made of it isn't what George Best was made of before he came over from Belfast to Manchester. If he ever get's old enough to go in a pub (if they ever re-open, properly) he's no bloody chance. When we unearthed this wonderful talent did we ever study video's of him tying his own shoe laces?

In other news - if we can keep Toney quiet for 90 minutes we'll do well. He's scored more goals than Direby County and look how well we did against them.

PS - does Harry Curtis work for Amazon?

[Image: oakImage-1614794068335-jumbo.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

If Rhodes is coming back I'd rather buy new boots for Kindon, Robins and Fletcher. Even with zimmer frames they offer more movement up front than he does, or ever did, even when he could score, which when you look properly, wasn't very often for us.

It was a lot of goals in not many games, not the average or total across all his games.

He went loads of games with no goals, then he'd score a bagful and disappear for another month.

Look at the number of games he scored goals in v games played rather than total goals v total games played. Tells a very different story.

Yes he still scored a lot but what use is a bagful when you win 5-0 or draw 4-4 at Wendies and then draw the next three games 0-0 because he thinks he's earned his bonus for the month? Did he get us promoted when we were "unbeaten"?

I'd rather give the Ticket Office Staff, the Kit Man and the Tea Lady a pay rise to be honest.
Lord Snooty likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
A couple of annoying late goals today. That one just now for Birmingham's particularly galling.

Got to win tomorrow.
(02-04-2021, 22:56)Lord Snooty Wrote: A couple of annoying late goals today. That one just now for Birmingham's particularly galling.

Got to win tomorrow.

Yeah - that one for Both Ends totally wrecked my joker Sad
A guide to cask ale.

Anagram 3 is Ivan toney, 4, Carlos coberan

Link 4 is karlan grant 19
Another day, another door, another high, another low
[Image: EzWWbS4.jpg]
[Image: afYigR1.jpg]
Brentford whining like pussies because they're not getting every decision. Never a penalty. Would be with VAR, but there's no way the ref or liner can give that.

Handball Jannson. Where's VAR when you need it? Sad
1. [a] Ronnie Jepson. (b) Lee Duxbury. [c] Lee Sinnott. [d].......?

2. [a] Andy Booth 457. (b) Vic Metcalfe 459. [c] Tom Wilson 500. [d]......?

3. [a] Aston Villa. (b) Blackburn Rovers. [c] Arsenal. [d]........?

4. [a] Elias Kachunga 13. (b) Steve Mounié 9. [c] Karlan Grant 4. [d] KARLAN GRANT 19

5. [a] The Brook. (b) The New Inn. [c] The Princess Royal. [d]........?

6. [a] 19/20. (b) 52/53. [c] 69/70. [d]........?

7. [a] Ambrose Langley. (b) Andy Beattie. [c] Ian Greaves. [d]........?

8. [a] Lasse Vibe. (b) Neal Maupay. [c] Neal Maupay. [d] OLLIE WATKINS

9. [a] David Burke. (b) Tom Cowan. [c] Peter Clarke. [d]........?

10. [a] Rekorderlig. (b) PURE Legal. [c] OPE Sports. [d] PADDY POWER

Brentford v Huddersfield Anagrams:

1. Pa Pi PIPA

2. Swine Boiler

3. Vienna Toy IVAN TONEY

4. Clerc Aaron Bros CARLOS CORBERAN

5. Snoots Jap Nuns

Only jjamez has got any right so far. Anybody else having a go? I'll give you a few more hours to get them.
5 - Pontus Jansson
A guide to cask ale.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »