Thread Rating:
Brighton vs WBA - Match Thread
Well we have a striker
Sorry Uddersfield fans but this guy looks really sharp considering he hasn't played for three months,
However I hate to say this but as soon as Livermore went of we suddenly had a mobile midfield that were hungry ,quicker ,sharper and that makes all the difference,
We must learn to play for 90 minutes though, take Phillips,Sawyers and hate to say it Jake out the team we have a front six that could actually keep us up Thumb up
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
We are really missing Grant. He should go on to do a lot more of the same for you.
Lord Snooty likes this post
Aye, good finish that. Thumb up
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Grant will take his chances... I've always believed that. Give him good service and he'll put them away.
I think Semi proved he is without doubt the best CB at the club. The amount of times he covered for Ivanovic, using his natural athleticism was unmissable.
Gallagher was immense again, really impressed. What a buy he would be if we could pull that off?! (wishful thinking me thinks)
Grady was really poor, gave the ball away so many times, and I think Robinson should start ahead of him next game.
Krov was much better deeper, and Townsend was surprisingly competent. Unfortunately Furlong was very poor.
Johnstone kept us in it again with a couple of superb saves.
Another point, and a much improved second half. Take that into the Fulham game and hopefully we should have our first win of the season!

COYB!!
Well we haven't lost in half of our games - how many Prem teams can say that Huh
WBA World Cup P/League WINNER 2018. WBA League Cup Winner 2021.
WBA Prediction Legue WINNER 2020/21 Play off winner 23
HUDDERSFIELD FC Prediction League WINNER 2021/22/RU 23

Best author award Mystery Novels 2021 Thumb up
(28-10-2020, 16:57)Baggiebob(BBB) Wrote: Well we haven't lost in half of our games - how many Prem teams can say that Huh

17 of them, all except Burnley Sheffield Utd and Fulham Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »