Thread Rating:
The Owls v Luton SBC Match Thread
Yep I was just looking at the positives maddix ..I'll have to stop this medication pmsl !
terrible performance.
"God Save the King."
Worst performance of the season, nothing up front at all and so few quality balls into the box. We are desperate to get the injured players back.
Washington likes this post
A goal disallowed. A penalty robbed and a player sent off.

Each of those is game changing by itself.
The EFL stooge made sure we got fked over. Few of us said this would happen this season and after a handful of games there's plenty of examples.

The game is riddled with corruption.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Yep that's more points to.the Efl scum who are secretly laughing somewhere with a big brown paper bag underneath a desk .
Didn't watch anything but the short highlights as it too disturbing for my mind at the moment with everything else what's going off in the world it might just touch me over the edge to look for that tow rope in the back of the car and the nearest tree...so I didn't see the goal or the pen ..but it was a red card van Larry always does that stupid challenge and that is a positive in my book which will hopefully be the last we ever see off the c..unt !
BML Update

Owlkev gets a Smartass for the predictions

BML Updated
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/foo...m-19166030
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »