Thread Rating:
Killie v Hibs, Sat 24 October, KO 3.00pm
Well this is the last Scot Prem fixture before our Halloween Scot Cup semi-final v Hertz at Hampden Park. I'd like to see this Hibs team endorse their positive away credentials with another good performance but we must take our scoring opps when they arise!!! This is a game on another "dreaded" artificial pitch. So IMO anything can happen but I wanna see Hibs playing well and hopefully winning this game before this crucial Scot Cup semi-final. The Dons have just overtaken Hibs last night in a 4-2 win v Hamilton Accies. Therefore JR's target is to win this match v a Killie side that has been devastated by COVID19 player probs. However, I suspect they will have a more settled side for this match. I think JR's prime strategy is to deal with Chris Burke on Killie's right flank but moving into inside right attacking positions as well - acknowledge the threat that he poses and stifle his contribution either physically or strategically - make him know that he is participating in a serious game of footie and "shadow him" accordingly.

GGTTH
Spot on, 0762, but we managed to triumph last time out on the plastic pitch, so I'll be looking for at least one point and possibly three.
Cabbage is still good for you
A halloween semi final you say ?

At least Anne Budge wont need a costume.
FT 0-1 and Hibs "winning ugly" although squandering too many goal opps and attacking "overload" moves where they they really should've "put this game to bed" well before the final whistle. Anyway, back to 3rd in the Scot Prem and job done plus a wee confidence boost as well Thumb up
ritchiebaby likes this post
Terrible to watch for long spells but we defended very well with Hanlon especially having a good game. Those pitches are an absolute lottery, take the 3 points happily.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »