Thread Rating:
Fixtures and match threads 2020/21
I'll do the fa Cup final....
Lord Snooty likes this post
Another day, another door, another high, another low
Derby at home brought forward 24 hours to Tuesday.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
(23-09-2020, 13:27)Lord Snooty Wrote: Derby at home brought forward 24 hours to Tuesday.

Well it was on Facebook, but there's nowt on the official site and the fixture list on there still says Wednesday, so...….. We're not gonna be there anyway. Rolleyes
Any reason why it would be on Wednesday anyway? Are they or us playing a match on Sunday before it?
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
I'll do Cardiff.
I volunteered for Blackburn t'other evening.
(23-10-2020, 14:45)Amelia Chaffinch Wrote: I volunteered for Blackburn t'other evening.

That's all 2020 matches taken. Thumb up
I'll do Watford and Luton
Think I'll do Brizzle away and Wycombe at home.
I'll do - FA Cup RD 3, who-ever, where-ever, Smoke-on-Stench, Direby, Cardiff (isn't it, got a thing about the Taffs - Wales! Wales?), Norwich - looks like Easter Monday so tight deadline unless someone else fancies an Easter double header. (I did Brentford Nylons away so if they want both I'll do Rovverum instead), Blackburn. If by shear fluke we get to either or both I'll do the FA Cup Final and the first leg of the play-off's (or maybe both legs as they are usually three or 4 days apart). If not, hopefully we'll be allowed out for a drink in our own back gardens by then, or maybe meet someone tasty in our kitchens.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »