Thread Rating:
WBA vs Sheff Wed & Hull - Wed 1st July 7.45pm & Sun 5th July 3pm
As I previously said "So we much win tonight to regain confidence.  2-0 WBA ???????????????????????
I think we will have that confidence now and go on to the Prem. Though I must admit I enjoy the Championship more than the top level. Whistle
WBA World Cup P/League WINNER 2018. WBA League Cup Winner 2021.
WBA Prediction Legue WINNER 2020/21 Play off winner 23
HUDDERSFIELD FC Prediction League WINNER 2021/22/RU 23

Best author award Mystery Novels 2021 Thumb up
Ska’d - sorry, I was late to this thread but would like to congratulate you for a brilliant pre-match write up. And the result wasn’t too bad either.
They say that ignorance is bliss - no wonder so many people are happy.
Could only follow on the BBC 'live text' last night; when he came on, Grosicki seemed to be involved a lot.... was it 3 shots he had?
It seems like he has the knack of 'being in the right place'...... thoughts?

(It seems like our strength in depth is going to really be a bonus, with the remaining games coming thick and fast)
(02-07-2020, 10:30)drewks Wrote: Could only follow on the BBC 'live text' last night; when he came on, Grosicki seemed to be involved a lot.... was it 3 shots he had?
It seems like he has the knack of 'being in the right place'...... thoughts?

(It seems like our strength in depth is going to really be a bonus, with the remaining games coming thick and fast)

I thought Grosicki looked up for it. There was one chance where he could have slipped it across to Robinson who was unmarked in the centre but it was a split second decision. Robinson had a bit of a go at him but probably unfair.
I must say Im truly relieved because after the results pretty much all went against us other than the surprise leeds draw on tuesday I was really concerned we could have dropped out of the top 2 within one more game
So the cliche "a must win game' springs to mind about last nights match against the owls. It looks as though we were still playing with fear until that crucial pen After that it looks as though we got some confidence back but even at 2-0 the albion scare me and indeed they (owls) hit the post shortly after our second so the 3rd goal was a very welcome addition. 5 points away from 3rd especially the way the bees are playing is a huge difference from 2. I'd say were safely play offs without doubt but we don't want that lottery so a couple more wins takes us to 80 and means forest and fulham would have to win 5 matches whilst we lose four of the remaining. I dare to reckon were only catchable by Brentford now. Whoops did i really just say that? lol!
uh oh tomorrow looks like another must win given the way results are shaping up today. grosicki to haunt his old side anyone? Oh wait? We don't do that do we Other teams do it to us. Sad
Yup, unfortunately no banana skins today.
Let's hope tomorrow is the same.
Grosicki in for Diangana.
Blue Baggie likes this post
(05-07-2020, 15:14)WBA-Josh Wrote: Grosicki in for Diangana.

Totally agree with that. Thumb up
2020 the year the bubble burst  Doh
Nice start, Birthday Boy!!
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »