Thread Rating:
The Owls v WBA SBC Match Thread
Wigan have gone into administration. That means an automatic 12 point deduction, either applied this season if they finish outside the relegation spots, or applied next season if they are in the bottom three. That essentially means they are now on 38 points with the deduction applied.
Still no news on the Efl xxxx Wednesday case ...it's not looking good I tell you !
Radio Sheffield reckon its 352 still, with Odubajo, Iorfa & Palmer the centre backs.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Still we can beat Barnsley and Luton too the pub league Charlie !!
And Rooney county are just about safe then with this news ..what about Villa though ? I'm sure they will start minus in the championship if it is the case of deduction for them ..but that's just not fair either ...everyone's going to be suing everyone for the next 5 years ..it will be liking living in gringoland at the start of the millennial before it became the wildwest again !!
Really worried by the way for what's happening up there ..you look fucked with the Democrats !!

Back too odubongo and it's unbelievable that monk the last few games has actually found his abilities ..which are sub up too 20 minutes to go !! And he'd reverted back to fluffing him us and himself up the arse !
Our set pieces have been much better since the restart!!

Nice play by Wickham, shot by Reach just wide.

Bannan and Luongo need to get a better grip in center midfield.

We are definitely the better team so far, need to turn this into a goal!!!
The playoffs have never been so weak apart from Fulham it's there for the taking.
The league hasn't been this weak either in a long time ...next year won't be the same as West ham and Villa will probably be here again ....
I Wednesday you piss me off
Penalty for them!!!!

F uck!!! 0-1, not a deserved lead at all for them!!!

Just shown a camera angle to shows a clear pull on the shirt.
Nice bit of cheating there

Typical
Imre varadi and Washington like this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Was it Charlie I've been shot by a sniper who dived and who pulled him ...please don't say odubongo ffs ...
It was Odubajo who pulled him back, not sure who their player was. Definite penalty and a shame because Odubajo has had a good game so far.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »