Thread Rating:
Bristol C v The Owls SBC Match Thread
A transfer embargo might end up being the worst thing for us with so many players leaving but anything is better than a points deduction at this point!!

Forest beating the Village 2-0 at the moment, good for us if we are looking below us rather than above us!!
Huddershit are going down pmsl the once great premier team ...thank xxxx we didn't take there boss on !

Pigs lost in the last minute lol !! Seasons over for them !!

And if that spic xxxx could counger up a Newcastle hammering then it's been a complete fantastic day of football !!
Bruce will be sacked in a few weeks I should imagine the new power will see his midtable football as a failure !

Karma you bent nosed c..unt !

He will probably have to take his parasites to a smaller club in the future after this as well lol ...Wigan here he comes ...
(28-06-2020, 17:43)Imre varadi Wrote: Huddershit are going down pmsl the once great premier team ...thank xxxx we didn't take there boss on !

Just finding their natural level along with Dull Cool but they will always be remembered as the team that won the play-offs without scoring a goal Doh
and complicated
Well that was a good Sunday I've managed to piss off just about every gender and race plus a few football fans ..I'm quite happy with myself today Smile

As off the match and a great header from.wickham even though the Bristol team where obviously thinking about were to go on holiday that isn't covid fucked up !
Two good set pieces for the goals well done Murphy when he wants he can make a difference ..just can't be arsed most of the time I suppose?
And wildsmith showing the form that got him dropped again ..terrible mistake for there goal it's the biggest sin a goalkeeper can make what he did ! Not convinced with him ..but niether am I Dawson or Westwood even if he where a possibility to play again .
I would like us to buy an experience someone who is decent not an old timer who's had it ! But with all the changes we are needing we are going to have to settle with one of these two planks !
BML Update:

Owlkev gets 2 Smartass for the predictions
Wereham & SCO get Smartass each for the predictions

BML Updated
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »