Thread Rating:
Forest v Town - Lock Down Sunday
You didn't deserve to be down at HT but starting the second half like that is a real killer!!!
Not seen the replay of it but he looked offside to me.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
(28-06-2020, 16:43)Lord Snooty Wrote: Not seen the replay of it but he looked offside to me.

They didn't show a replay at the right camera angle over here to be able to clearly see. You could see the defender take a step forward as Grabban ran along the line to try to make him offside but you simply couldn't see from the angles they showed.
This is an absolute shambles.

Well thanks ref. A penalty in the first half would've been better.
Don’t worry Snoots the hapless warriors from PR1 rock up next Saturday
Lord Snooty likes this post
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

(28-06-2020, 16:43)Lord Snooty Wrote: Not seen the replay of it but he looked offside to me.

Seen it now. Stearman played him on.
Well, despite the scoreline, it was a much better performance than last week. But we keep making defensive errors and getting punished. First goal, King misses his header, where just before up the other end, a defender just glanced the ball away as Stearman was about to nod in. Fine margins, but not good enough. A footballer with his experience shouldn't be mis timing a header.
Second goal, too slow Stearman stepping up. Grabban took it well and that was it. We never come back from 2 down. Third goal. Most refs would've disallowed it for dangerous high boot, but no, not us.
Then we get Bacuna. What a frigging idiot! Out for three matches now. We'll need to get permission to get the loan players who have returned to get a place on the bench. Edmonds-Green would do a job. Played well down at Charlton and could be a better bet than Duhaney. He's won a champions medal with Swindon, let's get him in. Bacuna's the most chalk and cheese player ever. Brilliant one minute, absolutely bonkers the next.
The penalties. First one was nailed on. Why he hasn't given it, I'll never know. Ridiculous decision and turned the game against us, maybe. Second one, typically was never a penalty and what was the point giving it with half a minute left? Cheers, ref.
as for man of the match. Don't know. Pritchard played well when he was on. No end product as usual though. O'Brien played well. Lossl kept the score down.
And still we leave the game changer on the bench.

GET QUANER ON!!!!!
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
Here's my take on yesterday,

Overall we were much better than the Wigan game but that's not really surprising.
Despite starting off ok we really should have gone a goal down when Ameobi missed a sitter when striking the post.
Town penalty shout, never a penalty IMO and i knew it wasn't because Mitzi didn't even shout for one and she normally shouts for absolutely everything. Just a coming together where 2" Pritchard fell over(he's good at that)
First goal, another cross into the box. Stearman gets caught out but what winds me up more when you watch it back in Hogg isn't watching the ball. He's watching Stearman! Maybe if he'd kept his eye on the ball he could've got a block in.
Second goal, Stearman getting lots of stick for this but Schindler is equally as guilty with letting his man in behind him.
We must have the slowest 2 centre backs in the division and the fact Stearman has now been subbed 2 games running would suggest his fitness is woefull
Goal 3, if I'm honest I've blanked it from my mind

Pro- Town did play better than against Wigan

Cons- Absolutely powder puff when we get to the last third of the pitch
- Back four look awful, I've mentioned the centre backs but you can add Toffolo to that list. Imagine Joe Lolley easily outpacing you!
- Hogg, doesn't look like his hearts in it anymore
- Pritchard, I'm still waiting to see this £10million pound player. He was ok in the first half but other than 1 run into the box what did he actually create
- Bacuna, obviously he fancies playing with his team mates about as much as i want to watch them. Idiot.
- Cowleys. For the first time I'm actually asking myself if they are out of their depth.

Next up is Brum who were nearly beaten by Hull at the weekend and i ask myself can we pick up a win and the answer is no. I don't see the fight or the goals in the team that will fire us to safety.

Its all very depressing.
And now some 'sources' are saying that cowleys are on the brink of being sacked

WTF IS WRONG WITH OUR CLUB. IT IS ROTTEN TO THE CORE
Another day, another door, another high, another low
Can't see them being sacked. As I see it, we're in a similar situation to the first Wagner season. Cowleys will be preparing for a clear out with loads of new faces coming in, just like Wagz did. All we need to do is stay up first.
If the unthinkable happens and we do go down, who better to get us back up?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »