Thread Rating:
Reading v Town match thread
70 minutes?
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
As far as nil nils go, that was quite entertaining. Much better than Saturday.

Three clean sheets. Looked solid enough defensively. Trev at right wing back was a revelation and my man of the match. Smith Rowe excellent again. Willock as well. Schindler and Stanks solid. Grant looked dangerous first half but faded again in the second. Toffolo again solid defensively and good attacking.

Good results elsewhere as well. Up to 18th now.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Same result as Wemberlee but far more entertaining to watch - or at least the hour I saw was.
A guide to cask ale.

That's very true, theo, but the weather was nicer that day at Wembley.
First time we've had three clean sheets since the first three games of our Premier League adventure.
Watched the first half with the Town commentary and the second half with the Reading coms.

First half we were the better team and with Smith Rowe and Willock running at them they looked shakey at the back, yet again the play in the final third of the pitch let us down. We worked into good positions and had powder puff finishing.
Jonny Hogg, if this lad could pass he'd be worth a fortune.
Thought we should've been in front at the break.
Came out the second half and we were on top again but no end product, then we take Smith Rowe and Mounie off and the ref might have well called time at that point. last 10minutes we seemed happy to take the point, we stopped going for it.
I just don't see what Pritchard offers, too weak in every department of his play. £10million pound player we will be lucky to see a return of £1million.

Anyhoo its another point in the bag when we really should've had three. Luton on Friday is a must win for me if we want to stay up on merit.

Start, Mounie,Smith Rowe,Willock and Grant(he still looks half arsed) and go for it.
Lord Snooty likes this post
Bugger! Boro gone one up at Millwall. Sad

Pep Clothead has left Birmingham. He was going at the end of the season anyway but has now departed with immediate effect.
Let's hope they don't get that new manager bounce. Only two points behind them now.

Having said that, their next game is against Stoke. Rolleyes
Luton thread will be up shortly - got out of work a bit late tonight.
A guide to cask ale.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »