Thread Rating:
Anagrams
European Football Teams - There are German, Spanish, Italian and some obscure teams in there.

1. ff Heine Ohm
2. airmen bunchy
3. Adler mardi
4. Agra al satay
5. Abra Cleon
6. Justen uv
7. Antoni fire
8. soundboard truism
9. Astra dst dvm
10. apparatus cager

Scottish Teams - There are teams from the Scottish Premiership right down to the Highland and Lowland leagues.

1. Andee Ber
2. Colman kirk
3. Cyrus snoot
4. Arnie duty
5. denude unedit
6. arrive Horst
7. backer wringers
8. Bryn gorgonise
9. Belushi ticket
10. Avon levered
Lord Snooty likes this post
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
Scottish Teams - There are teams from the Scottish Premiership right down to the Highland and Lowland leagues.

1. Andee Ber - Aberdeen
2. Colman kirk - Kilmarnock
3. Cyrus snoot - Ross County
4. Arnie duty - Ayr United
5. denude unedit - Dundee United
6. arrive Horst - Raith Rovers
7. backer wringers - Berwick Rangers
8. Bryn gorgonise - Bonnyrigg Rose
9. Belushi ticket - Buckie Thistle
10. Avon levered - Deveronvale
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Bloody hell, Matt. Some of those European teams aren`t obscure; they`re pitch-black! Still working on 'em.
I think you`re going to have to give me a hint with no.9, Matt. Just the nationality, maybe?
(31-03-2020, 10:49)SaltergateBorn Wrote: I think you`re going to have to give me a hint with no.9, Matt. Just the nationality, maybe?

No 9 is a German team who play in 2nd division and the town is twinned with a Derbyshire town. I've probably given you the answer.

I think this may be the second time this has done for you Salts. Doesn't it start SV something ……. for Sportverein, is that right? I don't German. In fact I barely football these days. He's given the club its full name which I didn't. European Space Agency ……..

He's done you up like a kipper. He's having major smirk up there in the Peak District.
Bloody Darmstadt again! Why is everybody so obsessed with the place? Thanks anyway, Dev.

(By the way, Matt; bogus question. You missed out the '98'; I`d have got it if you`d included that.) Whistle
(31-03-2020, 11:55)Devongone Wrote: I think this may be the second time this has done for you Salts. Doesn't it start SV something ……. for Sportverein, is that right? I don't German. In fact I barely football these days. He's given the club its full name which I didn't. European Space Agency ……..

He's done you up like a kipper. He's having major smirk up there in the Peak District.

Can't do much else up here. The drones are out, they've dyed the Blue Lagoon black but they've done that before to stop people swimming in it as it's toxic and would badly burn people. Not seen any tanks, yet!.

No much going on down here either, Matt. We`re all in the same boat.
(31-03-2020, 18:28)SaltergateBorn Wrote: No much going on down here either, Matt. We`re all in the same boat.

We are indeed. Although there are some people who still don't think the rules apply to them and they are doing what they feel like.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »