Thread Rating:
Albion video archives
For those who have not seen the club have opened up their video archive.

https://www.wba.co.uk/news/2020/march/al...ve/?g4id=8
drewks likes this post
Wayhay, that's great!
Thanks Salop Thumb up Thumb up
Not if you are running an Ad blocker. Angry Angry
Some days I'm top dog, most days I'm just the lamp post.
(27-03-2020, 16:55)silverbaggie Wrote: Not if you are running an Ad blocker. Angry  Angry

I use uBlock and that one is works fine with the site, alternatively you could white-list the site in your blocker Smile

I ***MUST*** watch on there is: Full Throstle: A history of West Bromwich Albion. Its 2 hours 47 mins long though, so be prepared.
(28-03-2020, 00:34)Salopbaggie Wrote:
(27-03-2020, 16:55)silverbaggie Wrote: Not if you are running an Ad blocker. Angry  Angry

I use uBlock and that one is works fine with the site, alternatively you could white-list the site in your blocker Smile

I ***MUST*** watch on there is: Full Throstle: A history of West Bromwich Albion. Its 2 hours 47 mins long though, so be prepared.

Just got to the 68 cup final win Salop, it's a great watch Thumb up even the bit where the players went on strike led by Don Howe
Have enjoyed rewatching the promotion seasons. I’d forgotten how Mowbray liked collecting centre forwards almost as much as Pulis liked his centre halves. Also interesting to see future Baggies playing against us - Gmac appears on more than one occasion.
They say that ignorance is bliss - no wonder so many people are happy.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »