Thread Rating:
Sky Sports
Due to the currant climate no live sky sports you can now pause it online, just go to your account and follow the links they adjust your account accordingly.
I've just done this. Thanks.
(20-03-2020, 00:57)Amelia Chaffinch Wrote: I've just done this. Thanks.

Glad to help in these trying times.keep well all .
Blue Baggie and Amelia Chaffinch like this post
I'll be more than happy if everyone now cancelled their Sky subscriptions and the Company went bust, with Murdoch buried in a pauper's grave.
English football is no doubt much better, more skilful, these days, but I preferred the whole scene pre-Sky, with 3pm Saturday ko, and players being paid 10% what they get today.
Blue Baggie likes this post
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
(20-03-2020, 10:37)talkSAFT Wrote: I'll be more than happy if everyone now cancelled their Sky subscriptions and the Company went bust, with Murdoch buried in a pauper's grave.
English football is no doubt much better, more skilful, these days, but I preferred the whole scene pre-Sky, with 3pm Saturday ko, and players being paid 10% what they get today.

Agree with most of this post , the only thing for me is for the Fans who cannot get to matches for whatever reason, for them Sky is a god send. Cold do with sky doing half an hour of every match instead of all the chin wagging. Some say it would not be cost effective but there at every match anyway.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »