Thread Rating:
EFL suspended until April the 4th !!
Breaking: The English Football League has agreed to suspend all games until at least April 4 due to the coronavirus outbreak #wba
Before the 4th a review will be taken if no improvement the suspension will continue,
Josephmassi@ expressandstar
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
I think 4th of April is a bit premature don’t know if any of you are like me , but I cannot see this season ending before June. That’s if it does end it could be annulled so villa get the chance to stay up.
Anyone want to buy 30,000 meat pies?? DD Rolleyes Rolleyes
Ubique.
safety must come first...so it was inevitable 
on a lighter note Sky Sports are now frantically searching for live sport to show

Live Mole Hunting
Kite Flying
Bird Watching
Live Snakes And Ladders
Live Paint Drying

World Monopoly Championships
Snail Racing

Just Trying To Help Sky Out
@Kristien 1965
(13-03-2020, 14:01)wba13 Wrote: I think 4th of April is a bit premature don’t know if any of you are like me , but I cannot see this season ending before June. That’s if it does end it could be annulled so villa get the chance to stay up.

Maybe as over 75% of matches have been played maybe the league's will stand hence us swapping places with the seals ...
Awwww Laugh
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
(13-03-2020, 14:01)wba13 Wrote: I think 4th of April is a bit premature don’t know if any of you are like me , but I cannot see this season ending before June. That’s if it does end it could be annulled so villa get the chance to stay up.

It seems the general thinking is that Euro 2020 will probably be postponed for a year, so there could be space in June and July for the domestic season to conclude. Either way, I don't think an April 4th restart is going to happen.
Talk of an August restart
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

Now football in Germany and France has been suspended as well.

2 of Hannover's players have tested positive so not a surprise that Germany has acted now. This weekend's matches had been planned to be played behind closed doors.
yay we are going up !!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/footba...e-21691325
Whenever a newspaper uses the word "REPORTEDLY"............ Laugh Laugh
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »