Thread Rating:
What happened to Hibs AGM?
Following Hertz recent AGM and Anne Budge's embarrassing revelation re the Levein saga, it leads me to ask, "What happened to Hibs AGM this year"????? Did I miss it? I don't think I missed it but it has been "quiet" for quite a while re this event. I'm sure there will be some kinda arrangement and explanation and, as a Hibs shareholder, I await the formal announcement with great interest and will also find out how much Hibs team manager appointments/dismissals have actually cost the club.
Having spoken to a fan director, late January appears the expectation.
So the accounts show that without the McGinn cash and the arrival of Ron we would be operating a heavy loss and thats even with record ST sales....Boyle offski in the summer I reckon, will be interesting to see what Rons plans are moving forward...alot of talk and not enough substance will be my guess.

Ron says.

"I've spent the last 6 months learning, asking many questions, and taking a good look at all aspects of the Club, - working closely with Leeann , the Board and the Management team in developing a strategic plan to guide our vision and actions for the next several years. At the forthcoming shareholders meeting I will share the vision we have created for the Club. We're excited about it, and I hope you will be too. Look forward to seeing you at Easter Road Stadium on February 26th"
"As part of my acquiring the major shareholding, we paid off the Club's £2.5 million mortgage and put a further £1.25 million into the Club's Bank Account . As a result, we ended the year in a very strong financial position, with a cash balance of £5.5m and no debt."

I think we have a very solid foundation to build on.
I'm looking forward to meeting Ron on Wed 26 Feb when I expect to still listen to many searching questions/debates all the same after a footie season of "ups n downs".
Talks the talk let's see if he walks the walk.
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10568

There's a lot in his strategic plan and it is ambitious. Therefore one can only wait n see how it develops. It looks like the stadium changes are gonna happen to provide for a better match day experience. A modern hi fi audio system will be welcome and he has certainly noticed that audio system flaw. As for that huge video screen, that'll be different! IMO a touch of American footie razzmatazz is embedded in the way of thinking. Also a huge indoor training facility at HTC will be a big addition to compliment Hibs training facilities.
hibeejim21 likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »