Thread Rating:
WBA vs Nottm Forest - Match Thread
Livermore is Albion captain and I will take Bilic and the players opinion rather than any message board opinion. As for changing my mind I was talking about SJ not Livermore. Anyway I am leaving this conversation at that now we will never agree on Livermore .
(18-02-2020, 00:30)drewks Wrote: Let's not let different opinions come between us, people.
Chill!

Different opinions are great that's what the forum is all about. Personal stuff and point scoring is never welcome.

(18-02-2020, 01:12)wba13 Wrote: Livermore is Albion captain and I will take Bilic and the players opinion rather than any message board opinion. As for changing my mind I was talking about SJ not Livermore. Anyway I am leaving this conversation at that now we will never agree on Livermore  .

It's nothing to do with Livermore, it was the role of a captain. You know exactly what I'm talking about. You can't even admit you said I was wrong for weeks, then you said I was right. Now you're saying I'm wrong ? Go and jog on. Peddle your changing opinion with some one else.
2020 the year the bubble burst  Doh
Blue calm down mate , no need for this jog on rubbish this really is school boy stuff.
Opinions yes disagree ,oh and please note I'm not part of this conversation but anymore personal attacks I will be requesting a moderator has a word or two to just calm things down a little..
Come on we are top of the League FFS Rolleyes
Blue Baggie likes this post
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
(18-02-2020, 12:48)Beefy 1965 Wrote: Blue calm down mate , no need for this jog on rubbish this really is school boy stuff.
Opinions yes disagree ,oh and please note I'm not part of this conversation but anymore personal attacks I will be requesting a moderator has a word or two to just calm things down a little..
Come on we are top of the League FFS  Rolleyes

Your right of course, but just take note of who began with the personal stuff and this is directed at the perpetrators not just me. 
I responded to a post and WBA13 and bomber jumped in with personal insults. I have just retaliated. Even that sounds childish.
There are ways to disagree with posts without getting personal. 
I told Drewks a few days ago I will not continue to ignore the snide and personal remarks which keep coming my way.
2020 the year the bubble burst  Doh
(17-02-2020, 21:19)Arcane Astral Aeons Wrote: right you lot
no more arguments
otherwise........you will gt the ultimate punishment

A STAR TREK POST

so behave because i am pretty sure no-one on here would like one of those

actually  i aint posted one in a while

[Image: 362177.jpg?b64lines=IE9oLCB3b24ndCBzb21l...lsZHJlbj8g]
BaggieSteve likes this post
Same old - same old - Nothing changes Doh
WBA World Cup P/League WINNER 2018. WBA League Cup Winner 2021.
WBA Prediction Legue WINNER 2020/21 Play off winner 23
HUDDERSFIELD FC Prediction League WINNER 2021/22/RU 23

Best author award Mystery Novels 2021 Thumb up
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »