Thread Rating:
WBA vs Nottm Forest - Match Thread
(17-02-2020, 11:30)Blue Baggie Wrote:
(15-02-2020, 17:42)Salopbaggie Wrote: The question for me is why after 88 minutes we put 3 corners in, rather than just holding onto the ball, I don't think anyone would have expected 5 mins extra time.

Having NO CAPTAIN is why. I can remember Mozza slapping Saido for not playing out time with a few minutes left to play. This is a perfect example of why we lose points.

Doh The whole thing is Jake Livermores fault then FFS Doh

At least Sam Johnstone gets a week off ???? Confused
Blue Baggie likes this post
Bloody hell Livermore along with Periera is close to being our player of the season, but it’s his fault we dropped a couple of points against Forest because we crossed a ball from corners , what codswallop. They scored a great equaliser and then the ref and linesman decide our winner does not count for reasons only known to them. Why some posters have to make scapegoats of some players is beyond me , we’re top of the league playing some great football but some of you still ain’t satisfied.
Baggiebob(BBB) likes this post
(17-02-2020, 16:33)wba13 Wrote: Bloody hell Livermore along with Periera is close to being our player of the season, but it’s his fault we dropped a couple of points against Forest because we crossed a ball from corners , what codswallop. They scored a great equaliser and then the ref and linesman decide our winner does not count for reasons only known to them. Why some posters have to make scapegoats of some players is beyond me , we’re top of the league playing some great football but some of you still ain’t satisfied.

You need to calm down, it's my opinion if we had just played the game out, they wouldn't have scored. 
That's not an excuse and i'm not blaming Livermore, he may wear the captains arm band, but he's no captain.
You should know me better then that by now, I very rarely blame any players for anything - they wear the stripes and that's it.
I will point the finger at management - owners - coaches, etc, etc but not our players.
to think i've defended you time and time again, I won't bother in future.

(17-02-2020, 14:19)bomberbrown1968 Wrote:
(15-02-2020, 17:42)Salopbaggie Wrote: The question for me is why after 88 minutes we put 3 corners in, rather than just holding onto the ball, I don't think anyone would have expected 5 mins extra time.

Having NO CAPTAIN is why. I can remember Mozza slapping Saido for not playing out time with a few minutes left to play. This is a perfect example of why we lose points.

Doh The whole thing is Jake Livermores fault then FFS  Doh

If I thought it was Livermores fault I would have said so. If you think he's a captain your on a different planet to me.
And by the way I'm a big fan of SJ £6 million bargain compared to Zohore or Austin.
Try posting your own opinions and don't try and edit mine.
2020 the year the bubble burst  Doh
(17-02-2020, 18:06)Blue Baggie Wrote:
(17-02-2020, 16:33)wba13 Wrote: Bloody hell Livermore along with Periera is close to being our player of the season, but it’s his fault we dropped a couple of points against Forest because we crossed a ball from corners , what codswallop. They scored a great equaliser and then the ref and linesman decide our winner does not count for reasons only known to them. Why some posters have to make scapegoats of some players is beyond me , we’re top of the league playing some great football but some of you still ain’t satisfied.

You need to calm down, it's my opinion if we had just played the game out, they wouldn't have scored. 
That's not an excuse and i'm not blaming Livermore, he may wear the captains arm band, but he's no captain.
You should know me better then that by now, I very rarely blame any players for anything - they wear the stripes and that's it.
I will point the finger at management - owners - coaches, etc, etc but not our players.

If I thought it was Livermores fault I would have said so. If you think he's a captain your on a different planet to me.
And by the way I'm a big fan of SJ £6 million bargain compared to Zohore or Austin.

Now now Chaps..Let's agree to disagree. Big Grin . Our Team have some very tough games coming up. I'm sure we are all 100% behind them.
(17-02-2020, 18:55)Northwalesbaggie Wrote:

Now now Chaps..Let's agree to disagree. Big Grin . Our Team have some very tough games coming up. I'm sure we are all 100% behind them.

I'm not one for letting anyone edit my posts trying to look clever. Suggestions and innuendo's are just pathetic.
And WBA is just 2 faced after continually telling me I was talking crap when I said we needed an influential motivating captain.
He then did an about turn and said I was right - now I'm talking codswallop - he can just jog right on.
right you lot
no more arguments
otherwise........you will gt the ultimate punishment

A STAR TREK POST

so behave because i am pretty sure no-one on here would like one of those

actually  i aint posted one in a while
@Kristien 1965

Just for the record - where have I edited your post in any way, shape or form Huh in a reply to you.

There's been bugger all wrong with Livermore as captain this season, and I'm on planet earth. God forbid we drew at home after 3 wins and all of a sudden to hear you talk we've got "no captain".

You're as entitled to your opinion as anyone but to quote you, I'm not one to just sit back either, if I don't agree with you, I'll tell you.
Zinman likes this post
(17-02-2020, 23:24)bomberbrown1968 Wrote:

Just for the record - where have I edited your post in any way, shape or form Huh in a reply to you.  

There's been bugger all wrong with Livermore as captain this season, and I'm on planet earth. God forbid we drew at home after 3 wins and all of a sudden to hear you talk we've got "no captain".

You're as entitled to your opinion as anyone but to quote you, I'm not one to just sit back either, if I don't agree with you, I'll tell you.

I never mentioned Livermore you did lets just get that straight, you took my post and insinuated I had said he was to blame. 
I never said that at all. If you read what I said he is not a captain. We don't have one and haven't for a few seasons now IMO. (interesting you saying "all of a sudden" - everyone on here knows I've said it for months)
If he was a captain he would have made sure the team closed the game out, not allowed us to go chasing more goals with a few minutes to go.
Hence he is no captain, that's not to say he hasn't played well for us this season. The two things are totally different.
I don't want you to agree with me, offer your opinion. But if your opinion is my opinion is crap, don't cry when I chuck it back in your face.
Laugh Laugh So I DIDN'T edit your post - apology accepted Thumb up

And you won't find me "crying" I post total bollocks sometimes as well - but only sometimes Whistle
Let's not let different opinions come between us, people.
Chill!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »