Thread Rating:
WBA vs Nottm Forest - Match Thread
One shot on target !!!
Don't think we have much to worry about apart from the odd defensive blunder
Like to see that goal at the end again !!
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
Definitely a goal beefy, not sure why not
Absolutely mugged. Deserved three points on the balance of play and three points on chances created, but weren't ruthless enough and got punished. And to cap it all, the goal at the end should have stood, ball clearly over the line and no obvious foul. I suppose the consolation is that we look like a promotion-bound side again, and if we continue to turn in these performances we'll dish out some proper hidings in the weeks to come.
Stairs likes this post
It could have been worse if the hand ball had been given for a penalty. It should have been 3 points on balance but 1pt is OK in the wider scheme of things. With the level of play we’ve seen in the last few games we should be fine.
Beefy 1965 and BaggieSteve like this post
The question for me is why after 88 minutes we put 3 corners in, rather than just holding onto the ball, I don't think anyone would have expected 5 mins extra time.
Really disappointing at the end but, after our recent shocking run of form, if I’d have been asked, two weeks ago, to settle for 10 points out of the next 12, I’d have been delighted
derbybaggie likes this post
The light at the end of the tunnel is the light of an oncoming train
All in all, I don’t reckon that’s been a bad afternoon. Leeds win but it means Bristol City get nothing, Brentford drop points and Fulham & Preston lose. Happy enough with that. Would have loved three points but not bad overall
The light at the end of the tunnel is the light of an oncoming train
Didn't see any of the game today, but the big thing, IMHO, is not the gap between us and Leeds (or whoever is in 2nd place), but the gap between us and 3rd. Now 7 points again, and with us rediscovering our game and our front foot it's looking good.
kinda felt like a defeat at the end
good performance on the whole
Forest were outstandingly crap how they are in the play-off`s is beyond me.
All game they were going down more often than a prostitutes knickers
and kicking lumps out of Pereira all game....fair play to him for keeping his calm.

the ref was (as usual) shocking
slowly lost all control
but i think we are used to these muppets

still a point is a point
onwards and upwards
@Kristien 1965
(15-02-2020, 17:42)Salopbaggie Wrote: The question for me is why after 88 minutes we put 3 corners in, rather than just holding onto the ball, I don't think anyone would have expected 5 mins extra time.

Having NO CAPTAIN is why. I can remember Mozza slapping Saido for not playing out time with a few minutes left to play. This is a perfect example of why we lose points.
2020 the year the bubble burst  Doh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »