Thread Rating:
Periera and Krovinovic
Periera and Krovinovic really love our club. Watched them do this last night and the fans love it and they love thefanshttp://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/fo...s-17742096
talkSAFT and Beefy 1965 like this post
(13-02-2020, 16:27)wba13 Wrote: Periera and Krovinovic really love our club. Watched them do this last night and the fans love it and they love thefanshttp://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/fo...s-17742096

And long may it last. However will they love the Club & Fans as much, should the team not do well? Time will tell.
Pereira is just a formality to signing for us, however we have no buy option with Krov
Benfica paid £3M for him so a bid of £6 should give us a great chance of securing his services. All based on promotion of course.
Only two things are infinite the universe and human stupidity?    Doh
(14-02-2020, 00:22)Blue Baggie Wrote: Pereira is just a formality to signing for us, however we have no buy option with Krov
Benfica paid £3M for him so a bid of £6 should give us a great chance of securing his services. All based on promotion of course.

Hey BB, I really think he's worth more than £6, but it's a starting point in negotiations, I suppose
bomberbrown1968, WBA-Josh, Ska'dForLife-WBA like this post
(14-02-2020, 18:21)drewks Wrote:
(14-02-2020, 00:22)Blue Baggie Wrote: Pereira is just a formality to signing for us, however we have no buy option with Krov

Hey BB, I really think he's worth more than £6, but it's a starting point in negotiations, I suppose

Agree he's worth a lot more, I think we are contracted to pay e10 mil (£8 mil) - I think our biggest issue will be keeping him. When the big boys come
calling with a £20 mil bid and offer him £100K a week. Enjoy him while we can. Reality says he has to move on.
Blue... sorry I'm being a very silly boy in taking your original post literally..... please look, and I hope you see the funny side of it!
Blue Baggie likes this post
(17-02-2020, 20:22)drewks Wrote: Blue... sorry I'm being a very silly boy in taking your original post literally..... please look, and I hope you see the funny side of it!

No problem mate, I do have a excellent sense of humour.

I only have one pet hate and thats criticism and insults for no good reason. I have tried to bite my tongue for a while now, but some are trying
to take advantage and point scoring. I'm having no more of it. If they have an opinion great, if they just slag me off they can expect it straight 
back at them in future.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »