Thread Rating:
Killie v Hibs, Sun 16 Feb, KO 4.30pm
Well it looks like we are approaching a challenging period that will define our season. Killie is our next "port of call" in a "huge fixture" and I'd be more upbeat if Hibs were not playing on an artificial surface because it definitely gives them an advantage. Therefore I think the main objective is to defend well and try to create scoring opps for our main strikers who are clearly capable of scoring goals. This will be a tough match but its importance can't be overemphasised. We look like we are hitting a good run of form at the right time and hopefully that will continue. Also "fingers crossed" that we don't pick up any serious injuries on this shit playing surface.

GGTTH
Brophy is a very good wee player, if we can keep an eye on him and get our gameplan right we should be fine. I'm feeling relatively confident - we have players that can cause them real problems.
very good in the 1st half - bitty in the 2nd but a good win for us. The league table is beginning to look better.

Hanlon and Docherty both had fine games. The latter is a far better footballer than that other haddy they loaned to us.
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10555

1-2 and a welcome win for Hibs that gives us a wee bit of "breathing space". Our next fixture v Livy becomes another "huge game" to "leapfrog" above the "Lions". Docherty's goal was a "cracker" and it looks like Adam Jackson has become our "striker" centre back with another goal to win this match. Well done!

GGTTH
Good result against a team in form must give our players a lot of confidence especially with Livi coming up.
5th in the league is well within our sights and if our form keeps improving that 4th spot is definitely achievable
We have to think positively, a huge shift in our outlook from only a few weeks ago means - onwards and upwards for the rest of the season.
GGTTH
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »