Thread Rating:
The Owls v Reading SBC Match Thread
How that starting eleven will line up, I'm not sure, 442 maybe.

Bringing in Nuhiu for Wickham is a puzzler.

Lee and Pelupessy our central midfield, god help us.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
I'm already reaching for the whiskey bottle!
These lineups of monks make no sense I understand we've played 3 games in a week but xxxx me if Wickham and windass can't handle it then why did we loan them ?
Nuhui palmer pelloplopsy still getting first team games after all this time is shocking!

Looks like reach winnall Rhodes Westwood have all finished at Wednesday but it makes no sense we didn't sell them ?

Anyway xxxx em !!
Statesideowl likes this post
Putrid piss awful team selection. Nuhiu is not a starter. When he has contributed it has been from the bench.
"God Save the King."
Anyone suffering from insomnia or likes the self harm scene it's on freestreams-live1.com/ifollow-10/

Playing a high tempo but there are too many headless chickens on the pitch ..Harris is xxxx useless

Everytime plopsypussy gets it he kicks it out ..my God how the xxxx did he chance it to the championship ? He's not even pub league material !!

Da Cruz can mix it well but how is he infront of goal ..his ratio so far 3 shots no goals ..
Pelupessy the liability

Another cheating ref, stooge
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Harris again running with his head down failing to see options around him and losing possession ! Useless and he's not learning after 20 odd games ?
Bullen needs shooting if he's coaching this crud !!
Been all us, but there first attack and its 0-1!!
Think the refs been trying ok he's let the game flow both sides are headless chickens so there are going to be late tackles ..Nuhui has already got away with a yellow

Straight through the middle iorfa and Lee caught !!
What the fk, right through four of them
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
May aswell walk off the pitch now

There's nothing to say that's not been said but the main point is if chansiri does not sell up we can expect this season after season untill we are in the pub leagues
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »