Thread Rating:
Luton v The Owls SBC Match Thread
Sensible answer ...
Nothing we are fucked if chansiri doesn't sell up Becuase you can't have an idiot like him steering the ship ! Becuase more idiots get jobs they shouldn't be in at this club and monk won't ever get a fair crack working with idiots as it has shown Becuase he's turning into one himself!
The whole philosophy is wrong and wilder and the pigs are magnituding the problem we have as a club !
But he won't leave and monk will have to sort it all out with a piece of string and a chewing gum meanwhile we will have to wait another season to see if it was all worth it ? And then sack him and bring in the next and so on and so on ...we are going nowhere apart from backwards ..
I think it's nailed on that the EFL are going to have us in the Pub League or worse next season, hence the apathy. The management and the players know this already but they are keeping the truth from the fans who are too thick to realise that the soundbites about standing up to the EFL that are coming out of S6 are bullshit.

Personally I think we have to build with division 4 in mind, there's a spare place after they f'ucked over Bury but not Noblot Whistle . We need to keep players like FF (if he'll go to that level), Lee, Dave and Crutchinson. They're about the only players I can think of that have the bollocks to compete at that level.
Was Wereham Owl likes this post
and complicated
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »