Thread Rating:
A Celtic romp v Hearts and the Hoops go 10 pts clear!!!
A 5-0 thrashing of an accident-prone Hearts team ensured that the table-topping Hoops went 10 pts clear of Rangers after the Govan footie club conceded a defeat to Killie and failed on one of those "risky" artificial pitches where a shock can materialise at any moment. It has certainly been a good night for Celtic and possibly a fateful one for RFC who didn't impress when it "came to the crunch".
We caught gerrards interview in the pub. Usual stuff, he takes responsibility.... then throws his players under the bus. He's had a couple of injuries and other teams have sussed them out - who would have thought it eh ? Morelos playing like a man who has had a Private investigator tampering with his car on the instructions of his preggers wife Laugh Laugh I'd be playing shite too!!

I think the huns genuinely believed they had won the title at Celtic park that day and went into pre season mode in Dubai. xxxx big mistake on their part. Lennon has tweaked things and they are scoring goals for fun the now.

As for hertz, the weekends game is massive for them. I actually think Stendel knows how to get a team playing decent stuff but he's just came to tynecastle at the wrong time. They probably would have been better getting a manager who knows the league. Going to parkhead and playing a high press isnae the best idea in the world when you are desperate for points and have the invisible man in goals.
0762 likes this post
Hearts/Stendel's move to try and sign Craig Gordon kinda indicated that there was a goalie prob and that issue still remains with the club.
If they don't beat Hamilton I can see them turning on Stendel, his record is pretty appalling so far.

I'm not convinced they have the players to play his kind of game, maybe next season. But they need results now and he doesn't seem the kind of coach that is going to change his style. When they cough up possession they constantly get caught 3 v 4, look at the highlights from last night.

I have to say I'm not sure about Naismith as captain either. He is a moany faced xxxx who is constantly diving and trying to get other players sent off. I can't imagine him being an asset in the changing room.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »