Thread Rating:
HTFC January transfer window 2020
From what's posted on DATM ref PH at the Southern Terriers meet up, it looks like the Frenchies screwed up the paperwork and we've still got Mbenza. His profile is still on the Town website.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Yes. And Wigan put a late bid in for him as well. As if we'd loan a £10m rated player to one of the teams batting against us in a relegation struggle. Whistle
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
We can finally say Amiens to that. Mbenza has officially fecked off to France. Thumb up
Woo, hoo.

Also just seen that Schoffer is back as U19's coach too. Thumb up
https://www.htafc.com/news/2020/february...emy-coach/
A guide to cask ale.

Odd decision! Following on from the best transfer window we've had in ages, head of football operations David Webb is leaving his role. Huh
(11-02-2020, 14:16)Lord Snooty Wrote: Odd decision! Following on from the best transfer window we've had in ages, head of football operations David Webb is leaving his role. Huh

Leigh Bromby taking the job.
I was going to suggest him based on how the cowleys operated with jez George in said role whilst at Lincoln
Another day, another door, another high, another low
Fulham have crocked Terry Kongo already. He's out for the rest of the season. Sad
Hopefully the terms mean they pay for his rehab and not us. It's not only us that send players back in two or three pieces then?
A guide to cask ale.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »