Thread Rating:
The Owls v Blackburn SBC Match Thread
The good thing about Fulham winning is just that ! And they are now only 4 pts behind Leeds who will be shiting themselves going into a tricky away game with Qpr !
6-1 Nuhiu
DDDDH
and complicated
L**s losing at QPR, 20 mins to go.
Same set up as Leeds ..he couldn't do anymore !

Leeds are catchable now they have 2 more away games coming up ..at Borro and Hull
Although I doubt we will catch them but still I don't want to see them in the premier lording it with the scrubbers !

Lee's on the bench is the only change ..hope he doesn't get a sniff I realy like the solidness from our back 4 and midfield !
The only problem I see is upfront at the moment and off course better competition as our bench is piss poor with Rhodes and pelloplopsy

Winnall has to be on his last chance today aswell ..it's either win convincing or he has to score !! If not surely he's gone by next Fridays game at Qpr
Statesideowl likes this post
Winnall will only be gone if we can find someone to buy him, and with his record I am not sure there will be any out there!!!
Games on freestreams with no sound that's all

Sound on all good stream

Chasing and closing down like they give a fluck which is nice to see
Can't get it to load for some reason just endless spinning
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Preston losing and dropping out of the chase with Cardiff

It took me a couple of goes stateside but it's quite good apart from the fact it's 5 minutes slow Becuase it's a robbed ifollow link
Murphy looks lively again, needs to make better decisions though.
Need bannan to get a foot on it in midfield

Iorfa cleaning up well again

Luango and Lee very quiet
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »