Thread Rating:
QPR v The Owls FAC 4th Rd Match Thread
THE MATCH

FRIDAY 24TH JANUARY 8:00PM KICK OFF

[Image: QPR_03_grande.jpg?v=1498034008] v [Image: c8f0e1f02feea03b72811b4b50c0f4c0--britis...nesday.jpg]

LAST MATCH

Well that was our worst performance for quite a while. Wrong team for the tactics employed and the players showing little fight when going behind and when Luongo got sent off. The defending was poor and we were playing long balls up to Winnall which was never going to work. We made Blackburn look like world beaters and of course that was there first win in 5, Wednesday being generous to the opposition yet again when on a win-less run.

THE MATCH

Onto the Cup and we travel down to London to take on QPR. They thrashed Swansea 5-1 in the previous round and will be looking to make short work of us after our dismal showing against Blackburn. Warburton has suggested he might put out a strong line-up so it could be interesting to see how Monk plays it. I would expect 4-5 changes at least, maybe more after the Blackburn game. Its definitely a chance to progress to the 5th round, just hope the players attitude is 100% better than the last game.

CURRENT FORM

OWLS               -                   Angry Big Grin  Angry Angry  Angry Big Grin

QPR                  -                  Big Grin  Angry  Big Grin  Angry  Angry  Confused

THE BASTARD IN THE BLACK

Referee: Keith Stroud
Assistant Referees: James Mainwaring & Anthony Da Costa
Fourth Official: Dean Whitestone

THE TEAM

Bunch of changes. The team could be anything.

Wildsmith
Iorfa Lees Borner Fox
Reach Hutch Bannan Harris
Nuhiu Rhodes

SCORE & SCORER (HOME TEAM SCORE FIRST)

1-2 Rhodes

POSSESSION X SHOTS

BML STANDINGS

Washington 16
SCO 16
Wereham 15
Imre 14
Pei 14
Stateside 10
Owlkev 9
Southey 6

OTHER GAMES OF MILD INTEREST

Brentford v Leicester
Coventry v Birmingham
Millwall v Sheff Utd
Southampton v Tottenham
West Ham v WBA

AAAAH

THE MUPPETT LEAGUE

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=7264048]
[Image: accountants-accounts-accountants-account...22_low.jpg]

KATE BECKINSALE TRIBUTE PIC

[Image: iypski5vqnrtadp4tw17.jpg]
[Image: Kate1.jpg]
[Image: rs_600x600-170411105514-634-kate-beckins...quality=90]

One for Washington Big Grin

[Image: tenor_(23).gif.3c925357901b17f362d244cf49410d62.gif]

The thread awaits the Meggo of Statesides choice.[/b]
Statesideowl and Washington like this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
0-1 Iorfa

AAAAA
1-1 Bob
Adddh
Draw written allover this and man city away in the next round ....

Hopefully we can have the replay at Qprs ground ..it would be a waste of time having it at Hillsborough and giving them the advantage !
Got away with the league fixtures tonight ..both Fulham and Forest dropped points at home to shite opposition ! Both games drawn ..but we still need 2 wins on the bob to keep up with the playoffs !
Good point is that Wba and Leeds are back in the playoffs ..and off course we've got 5 piss easy league games to come ..win all 5 and we may end up around or even in the top two !
I'll get my coat .....
1-2 Borner
AHAHH

Lets play the strongest possible team and go for a fun cup run. Winning breeds winning!!!
1-2 Bannan

AAAHD
Neighbourhood Neanderthal knuckledragger
And as luck would have it I've got no work tomorrow ffs !!!
Looks like I'll be spending my Friday stressed and depressed watching these fools !
Cheers, Kev

It has been a nice few days off from these sacks of crap. I wonder which team will show up tomorrow?

3-1 Roland Ratsenberger

HAAHA

Monkfish!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1169]

Imre varadi likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
1-3 Reach
AHHHA
JUST SAYING LIKE!
Looking like Lee's will get another chance ffs and borner will most likely have to take the blame as monk isn't convinced with him for some reason ?
Palmer will also walk straight back into the lineup ffs !
Expect the worst if this happens !!
The games on Vipboxfootball for anyone who likes suffering !
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »